Bush - Maybe American Forces Just Not Very Good-SATIRE

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by The_Berkshire_Browns, Jun 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A bad workman always blames his tools.
  2. well im sure if we set up roadside bombs, murdered civilians and disobeyed every single article of the geneva convention it might be easier but we have a proffessional armed forces who do things by the book.
  3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

4. Err, you guys are familiar with the word "Satire", right? :roll: have a look at the bottom of the page, you'll see what type of a mag. The Onion is. :wink:
  5. They also ran a worrying report about terrorist ghosts, the hidden enermy. nobody is fighting that front on the War on Terror.

Think about it.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've been saying for years that the greatest threat to freedom in the west is ghost armies that melt away into the night, leaving only carnage and ectoplasm in their wake.
  7. I apologise if i confused some! I did include it assuming readers would realise that it was completely made up, and just for a laugh.

Perhaps some people should consider that not everything you read is true!! :)
  8. Scary thought. Not only are we failing to tackle this threat, we're actually expending massive amounts of time and resources in Iraq and Afghanistan to swell their ranks!

I'll be under the blanket with my teddy if anyone wants me.
  9. So why post this inane article on the CURRENT AFFAIRS forum?
  10. Which has undoubtedly shaped current thinking and doctrine for which we, the guardians of the West, are eternally grateful
  11. p-a-w, can you stop publicly bashing Biped? Obviously you disagree with anything and everything he says, but you aren't coming up with coherent arguments against what he says, you're simply bashing him. It's almost troll-like.
  12. Irony - It's not for helping you pass show parades.

Topic moved.
  13. Bravo2noth?ng

Surely you are not call?ng sept?cs 'tools' are you?
  14. Goon,

You are absolutely correct. I made my point where it was relevant and it is pointless and unfair to continue sniping at Biped elsewhere.