Bush gets a good shoeing!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Dashing_Chap, Dec 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Typical Iraqi marksmanship.
  2. Brit stylee drill still fashionable in Baggers.
  3. True, but did you see the state of it? Especially that little fat geezer at the back.

4. Did he get his shoes back?
  5. Heads are going to roll in the US Secret Services....and good skills for dubbya, nice shoe dogding....
  6. So that will be barefoot press conferences from now on then.

Any sign of Cyclops collecting footwear?
  7. Wonder why that no one ever did that to Saddam? Oh yes, I remember...
  8. Bloody nice dodge by Bush
  9. hmm. how can a man stand up pull his arm back and throw not one but 2 items at the President without gettting at least one magazine emptied into his face?

shift change for the secret service?!
  10. Similar thought from me, you would have thought the Secret service would have been on a hair trigger in Iraq. As much as I dislike the shaved chimp I actually thought he handled it okay.
    Still John Prescott would have chinned him.

Secret Service need to get some cough "Expert " advice on close protection from a certain Alledged Baron.

Edited once because I'm a div.
  11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

shame it was only a shoe.
  12. Big fan of George W. He stood by what he believes in, the freeworld and the spreading of liberty, almost entirely alone.

He'll be sadly missed after a decade of Obama, you'll see.
  13. Even if the nearest agent spotted it was a shoe he should have still pumped him full of hollowpoints, he would'nt be the 1st shoe bomber would he?