Bush gets a good shoeing!

Brit stylee drill still fashionable in Baggers.

the_guru said:
Brit stylee drill still fashionable in Baggers.
True, but did you see the state of it? Especially that little fat geezer at the back.

MsG

hmm. how can a man stand up pull his arm back and throw not one but 2 items at the President without gettting at least one magazine emptied into his face?

shift change for the secret service?!

Azrael2006 said:
hmm. how can a man stand up pull his arm back and throw not one but 2 items at the President without gettting at least one magazine emptied into his face?

Similar thought from me, you would have thought the Secret service would have been on a hair trigger in Iraq. As much as I dislike the shaved chimp I actually thought he handled it okay.
Still John Prescott would have chinned him.

Secret Service need to get some cough "Expert " advice on close protection from a certain Alledged Baron.

Edited once because I'm a div.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
shame it was only a shoe.

Big fan of George W. He stood by what he believes in, the freeworld and the spreading of liberty, almost entirely alone.

He'll be sadly missed after a decade of Obama, you'll see.

Even if the nearest agent spotted it was a shoe he should have still pumped him full of hollowpoints, he would'nt be the 1st shoe bomber would he?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Krankenschwester said:
Big fan of George W. He stood by what he believes in, the freeworld and the spreading of liberty, almost entirely alone.

He'll be sadly missed after a decade of Obama, you'll see.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Azrael2006 said:

Excellent point, what if the shoes had some fancy form of explosives like that fellow who tried to take down an airliner a while back? Compared to when some Aussie chap came running at HRH The PoW, the American Secret Service is very slow.

~D.C.