Bush - 1000 Days to Do

So it's impossible for him to get sacked at the mid-terms then? :(

Just need the fecker to go to Texas and drive past the book depository :twisted:

Livin_on_a_prayer said:
Private_Pike said:
Just need the fecker to go to Texas and drive past the book depository :twisted:
You read my mind.
The only book depositories he goes near are colouring book depositories.

tomahawk6 said:
Don't worry, the public will elect another Republican President in 2008. How about you ? Another Blairite in your future ?
You might be right there, T6, since the GOP slimeballs have now managed to rig the voting system in their favour. However, at least the next quirky double-act in the White House won't be Bozo Bush and Creepy Cheney!
That's one consolation.

MsG

"at least the next quirky double-act in the White House won't be Bozo Bush and Creepy Cheney!
That's one consolation."

Perhaps it better teh devil you know..??..what follows could be worse...Jeb Bush anyone..?

tomahawk6 said:
Don't worry, the public will elect another Republican President in 2008. How about you ? Another Blairite in your future ?
A Republican we can handle. Another lying, cheating, inept Messianic retard at the helm of a kleptocracy who is in a rush to get Armageddon underway, we're not so keen on.

my question would be, Who would you rather have had, another Clinton? Face it, most of us in America are conservative by nature, and we certainly don't like being told who to elect!

Neither do the Palestinians...

Though, to be fair, I do see what you're saying.