Bush - 1000 Days to Do

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Interceptor, Apr 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought you'd all like to know that George W has one thousand days left in the Oval Office. Wish I could send him my chuff chart.

Here are a few links to keep you happy until 20 Jan 2009...

Countdown Clock

(if you can get this clock to work on Arrse, please stick it in a post.)

Bush's Last Day

Hang in there, America!

Bush or Chimp?

2. Cant we speed it up somehow?

3. So it's impossible for him to get sacked at the mid-terms then? :(

4. Just need the fecker to go to Texas and drive past the book depository :twisted:

5. You read my mind.

6. The only book depositories he goes near are colouring book depositories.

7. Exploding crayons?

8. Don't worry, the public will elect another Republican President in 2008. How about you ? Another Blairite in your future ?

9. You might be right there, T6, since the GOP slimeballs have now managed to rig the voting system in their favour. However, at least the next quirky double-act in the White House won't be Bozo Bush and Creepy Cheney!
    That's one consolation.

MsG

10. "at least the next quirky double-act in the White House won't be Bozo Bush and Creepy Cheney!
    That's one consolation."

Perhaps it better teh devil you know..??..what follows could be worse...Jeb Bush anyone..?

11. A Republican we can handle. Another lying, cheating, inept Messianic retard at the helm of a kleptocracy who is in a rush to get Armageddon underway, we're not so keen on.

12. Standby for the fat one:

[​IMG]

13. Just passed the 700 days-to-go mark! Not long now...

Wave bye, bye now George:
    [​IMG]

14. If you happern to be one of those strange people that use a Mac (like myself), you can get a dashboard widget here;

Bush Countdown Widget