Busgys Mental Instability

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Sixty, Dec 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Evening all,

If you read last month's Newsletter, you'll have seen a segment where Good CO gave a brief synopsis of his mil experience. Ideally, we' be looking at making this a recurring piece relating to some of you lot in the Newsletter.

100 -150 words, no names, no Regt information if you don't want to and just an overview of dates served, locations.

PM me a draft if interested.
  2. Good idea mate but this could be like a Christmas prezzie for all those Walts out there. I wonder how many people were on that balcony :)

Id be interested but my life story is under 20 words :)

3. 100 -150 words??? There's no way I can fit my Bridsch Aamee career into that, Sixty (or should I address you as: "The Artist Formerly Known as Sixtydotfool"?).

How can I possibly convey to fellow ARRSErs in such literary limits the agony, the destiny, the ribility, the gernorlaty of winning a second clasp to my VC, while hunkering in the total desolation of what was once a picture-postcard environment forever riven by the tracks of 2 RTR to resemble a scene from Ferney's Indanto.

No, my friend, if we're ever to emerge from the entrance of Euston Underground Station with a firm destiny in mind, then it can only be in jim-jams, wearing a bowler hat and clutching, and thrusting boldly forward, a red briefcase similar to that of the Chancellor stating: "No tax increases in my lifetime". Or similar.

Just a thought.

4. Bugsy please don't tell them your Corps or I would have to change my user name in shame :x
  5. in 1971 out 1977 alive :lol:
  6. Sixty

I just did yours in 10. Not that difficult. Leaves you 140 to spare.
  7. Sixty how could you the shame
  8. How very novel, Sixtydotfool! It just show how wrong you can be. Fuck me, Sixtydotfool, you're supposed to be a Mod on ARRSE and (relatively) impartial, but your declared: "real dislike" of me is showing through (I really, really dislike you, Bugsy, because ....). Have a care, mucker, eh? Peeplez issa watching, ya'know?:)

9. No shame being in the RAMC
    Ridicule maybe
  10. I'm proud of my Corps its Bugsy i'm talking about.
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And laughing their cocks off :lol: :wave:
  12. Sixty

I'm intrigued. My post was both impartial and factual. It was also in no way malicious.

Should you not wish to take part in the feature then desist from posting in the thread pertaining to it. Clear?
  13. Oh look, another thread with Bugsy acting the victim and generally being a dull tw@t, how novel.
  14. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Is it? Should we rename it BARRSE then?

[edit] ......... and the quote from Bugsy that I'm referring to just vanished. Odd.
  15. Sixty

You caught me mid-edit :oops: