Busgys Mental Instability

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Evening all,

If you read last month's Newsletter, you'll have seen a segment where Good CO gave a brief synopsis of his mil experience. Ideally, we' be looking at making this a recurring piece relating to some of you lot in the Newsletter.

100 -150 words, no names, no Regt information if you don't want to and just an overview of dates served, locations.

PM me a draft if interested.

Good idea mate but this could be like a Christmas prezzie for all those Walts out there. I wonder how many people were on that balcony :)

Id be interested but my life story is under 20 words :)

Sixty said:
Evening all,

If you read last month's Newsletter, you'll have seen a segment where Good CO gave a brief synopsis of his mil experience. Ideally, we' be looking at making this a recurring piece relating to some of you lot in the Newsletter.

100 -150 words, no names, no Regt information if you don't want to and just an overview of dates served, locations.

PM me a draft if interested.

100 -150 words??? There's no way I can fit my Bridsch Aamee career into that, Sixty (or should I address you as: "The Artist Formerly Known as Sixtydotfool"?).

How can I possibly convey to fellow ARRSErs in such literary limits the agony, the destiny, the ribility, the gernorlaty of winning a second clasp to my VC, while hunkering in the total desolation of what was once a picture-postcard environment forever riven by the tracks of 2 RTR to resemble a scene from Ferney's Indanto.

No, my friend, if we're ever to emerge from the entrance of Euston Underground Station with a firm destiny in mind, then it can only be in jim-jams, wearing a bowler hat and clutching, and thrusting boldly forward, a red briefcase similar to that of the Chancellor stating: "No tax increases in my lifetime". Or similar.

Just a thought.

MsG

in 1971 out 1977 alive :lol:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bugsy said:
100 -150 words??? There's no way I can fit my Bridsch Aamee career into that?
Joined RAMC in 1966. Left in 1972. Served In Germany.
I just did yours in 10. Not that difficult. Leaves you 140 to spare.

Sixty said:
Bugsy said:
How very novel, Sixtydotfool! It just show how wrong you can be. Fuck me, Sixtydotfool, you're supposed to be a Mod on ARRSE and (relatively) impartial, but your declared: "real dislike" of me is showing through (I really, really dislike you, Bugsy, because ....). Have a care, mucker, eh? Peeplez issa watching, ya'know?:)

MsG

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bugsy said:
Sixty said:
Bugsy said:
How very novel, Sixtydotfool! It just show how wrong you can be. Fuck me, Sixtydotfool, you're supposed to be a Mod on ARRSE and (relatively) impartial, but your declared: "real dislike" of me is showing through (I really, really dislike you, Bugsy, because ....). Have a care, mucker, eh? Peeplez issa watching, ya'know?:)

MsG
And laughing their cocks off :lol: :wave:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bugsy said:

MsG
I'm intrigued. My post was both impartial and factual. It was also in no way malicious.

Should you not wish to take part in the feature then desist from posting in the thread pertaining to it. Clear?

Is it? Should we rename it BARRSE then?

[edit] ......... and the quote from Bugsy that I'm referring to just vanished. Odd.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good CO said:
Is it? Should we rename it BARRSE then?

[edit] ......... and the quote from Bugsy that I'm referring to from Bugsy just vanished. Odd.
You caught me mid-edit :oops:

Bugsy said:
How very novel, Sixtydotfool! It just show how wrong you can be. **** me, Sixtydotfool, you're supposed to be a Mod on ARRSE and (relatively) impartial, but your declared: "real dislike" of me is showing through (I really, really dislike you, Bugsy, because ....). Have a care, mucker, eh? Peeplez issa watching, ya'know?:)

MsG
Sixty said:
I'm intrigued. My post was both impartial and factual. It was also in no way malicious.

Should you not wish to take part in the feature then desist from posting in the thread pertaining to it. Clear?

Bugsy said:
You're intrigued, Sixtdotfool? You're intrigued? Have you forgotten that you're on ARRSE, here? Have you forgotten that ARRSE is THE BRITISH ARMY RUMOUR SERVICE?

You seem to think that it's easy to bullshit the best bullshitters on the planet with your baccy intentions. Forget it, fella!

MsG

Some will be reluctant to post their history on here because the "downers" will pull a thread to bits with quotes like "You don't know what your talking about Fallsfaster..... get some slipstream up your arrse!
Having been it, seen it, dun it, been under it, over it and through it around the world in postings with 'ally' units from the Arctic to the South Seas and from The West Indies to the Far East with most of the bits in between for the first 27 years of my service to HM ['57 to '84], I am naturally modest and obviously bullet and Sven/Whet proof!

This is not getting anywhere at all, is it? What's the point of posting when duffucks like Sixydotfool are hanging around to alter any remarks to their personal benefit, simply because they're Mods? I really can't see the point then. I thought ARRSE was a pretty "fire-at-will" environment, but it seems I was mistaken.

MsG

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
exile1 said:
Some will be reluctant to post their history on here because the "downers" will pull a thread to bits with quotes like "You don't know what your talking about Fallsfaster..... get some slipstream up your arrse!
Having been it, seen it, dun it, been under it, over it and through it around the world in postings with 'ally' units from the Arctic to the South Seas and from The West Indies to the Far East with most of the bits in between for the first 27 years of my service to HM ['57 to '84], I am naturally modest and obviously bullet and Sven/Whet proof!
Anything PM'd to us will be regarded as utterly private and will only be posted in the Newsletter with the poster's permission.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bugsy said:
This is not getting anywhere at all, is it? What's the point of posting when duffucks like Sixydotfool are hanging around to alter any remarks to their personal benefit, simply because they're Mods? I really can't see the point then. I thought ARRSE was a pretty "fire-at-will" environment, but it seems I was mistaken.

MsG
You'll note that we didn't ask anyone to post in here. If you're unsure about this then PM Good_CO, Fugly, Vertical_Gyro, Jarrod or Gemlin.

Bugsy said:
It's not getting anywhere because you're suddenly jumping on this thread. Or do you have issues with Sixty? In which case I wonder why you don't take it to pm.

You're playing a sly game Bugsy. Did you just deliberately post something then wait out long enough for it to be quoted before removing it? (yes, I saw your original post too). I wonder what your agenda is and what you're trying to prove.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr Royal Signals 14
msr Army Reserve 4
Flyingrockdj RAC 173