Buses, Outrage

There have been such a plethora of buses lately that I am slightly confused which one, if any, I should board. I would be grateful if we could number said buses accordingly.

No 1: Reserved for the following extreme outrages:-

Military homosexual bullying cases where damages are awarded
Military lesbian bullying cases etc
Military racial harassment cases etc
Shortages of kit
Soldiers refused entry to pubs
Walts SF or Para Regt
Medals, non-active Service
PC, All

No 2: Reserved for the following very serious outrages:-

Protestors, Muslim
Walts, other
Soldiers getting thrown off trains
Soldiers refused alcohol in ASDA, TESCO etc
Bob Ainsworth
JPA
MHS
DE(HD)
Immigrants
Restrictions, H & S
Obesity, RAF

No 3: Reserved for the following serious outrages:-

Policy, The US
Policy, The EU
Protestors, Other
Subsistence and Accommodation, RAF Aircrew
Non-performance - Police
Snow, Failure to Get To Workplace
Obesity, Army

No 4: Reserved for minor outrages:-

Dogs in Office
Promotions, RLC
Discipline, RLC
Soldiers F & C, RLC

There may be a need for further buses and I may have badly categorised some of the outrages. That said, I would be grateful that the despatch of all future outrage buses conform to this or a similar standard.

I AM OUTRAGED !!!!

Why can't we have a special needs bus just for the government and the way that they have COMPLETELY screwed this country, paddle, creek, shit... ring any bells ??

Ding Ding !!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Do 'filthy foreigners and their foreign ways' come under bus No 3?

Sixty said:
Does 'filthy foreigners and their foreign ways' come under bus No 3?
No 2 I think. Incidentally, forgot about 'War Memorials, Students'. I think it may board the No 1 Bus or may even merit a 'Special'.

Not yet,
But a an ARRSE Oyster card type thing , with profits going to H4H would be a winner!

The_Kurgen said:
Not yet,
But a an ARRSE Oyster card type thing , with profits going to H4H would be a winner!

It'd be like 'On The Buses' but with MDN as Ins Blakey! 8O (He's already got the perv mac!)

spike7451 said:
The_Kurgen said:
Not yet,

It'd be like 'On The Buses' but with MDN as Ins Blakey! 8O (He's already got the perv mac!)
What about Dolly as a conductress? We'd have to run a No 69 though.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
With all those buses, you obviously need someone from Movements - so if there are any Movers out there................. :(

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Auld-Yin in the December Newsletter said:
When I applied for my documents from Glasgow I was given a sheet which showed my last posting on the reserve was to the RLC as a Mover
Fancy a wee retirement job mate? ;)

Is there a bus for MODs banning/censoring/locking/editting threads/profiles?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sixty said:
Auld-Yin in the December Newsletter said:
When I applied for my documents from Glasgow I was given a sheet which showed my last posting on the reserve was to the RLC as a Mover
Fancy a wee retirement job mate? ;)
Thankfully I never took up the kind offer!!! :D However, as you are RLC you may know some :wink:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
sapperbraindead said:
Can't see a Tesco bus on the list-was that the bus Tropper took? :slow: :D
It's VOR at the moment, but being White Fleet it should be repaired by approx 2015 (not hours!).

Alternatively, for those who are so outraged at the excessive outrage that they can't be arrsed with the outrage bus, the No 231 picks up outside the Hive at 20 and 50 minutes past the hour and drops off at the pub!

pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
There have been such a plethora of buses lately that I am slightly confused which one, if any, I should board. I would be grateful if we could number said buses accordingly.

No 1: Reserved for the following extreme outrages:-

Military homosexual bullying cases where damages are awarded
Military lesbian bullying cases etc
Military racial harassment cases etc
Shortages of kit
Soldiers refused entry to pubs
Walts SF or Para Regt
Medals, non-active Service
PC, All

No 2: Reserved for the following very serious outrages:-

Protestors, Muslim
Walts, other
Soldiers getting thrown off trains
Soldiers refused alcohol in ASDA, TESCO etc
Bob Ainsworth
JPA
MHS
DE(HD)
Immigrants
Restrictions, H & S
Obesity, RAF

No 3: Reserved for the following serious outrages:-

Policy, The US
Policy, The EU
Protestors, Other
Subsistence and Accommodation, RAF Aircrew
Non-performance - Police
Snow, Failure to Get To Workplace
Obesity, Army

No 4: Reserved for minor outrages:-

Dogs in Office
Promotions, RLC
Discipline, RLC
Soldiers F & C, RLC

There may be a need for further buses and I may have badly categorised some of the outrages. That said, I would be grateful that the despatch of all future outrage buses conform to this or a similar standard.
Alternatively, if we stopped mentioning all of the above there would be no need for outrage.
Bus problem solved.

However everyone here would then be towing the party line and it would be very boring.

Apparantly there were 17 Buses, Outrage ordered 15 years ago however when they were delivered they were only suitable for mild annoyance. Subsequently they have have all gone through exhaustive refitting and upgrading, although not without problems (who could forget the "bendy" outrage bus fiasco) and are now fully compatible with any current or future outrages.
As the first of the new fleet is due to come on line this week, this should ease the problems of having limited vehicles on multiple outrage taskings.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
This was the last one we had :-

Attachments