Bursting for a pee..............

If you need to go...........

Wow! Just as well it did not stick its erse in a shop doorway..... that would have been extra work for some poor barsteward to clean up. I once peed in the street in a shop doorway many, many moons ago....

I once saw a nice posh drunken Lady squat down outside the local 'Waterstones' Bookshop in Chelmsford, pull her keks down and have a log wee.... all in front of a load of Mums and Kids.... what a larf!!

Elephant poo anyone? I wish I could dump that amount in the morning, it would make the rhubarb grow nice and tasty.... :p

uncle_vanya said:
I once saw a nice posh drunken Lady squat down outside the local 'Waterstones' Bookshop in Chelmsford, pull her keks down and have a log wee.... all in front of a load of Mums and Kids.... what a larf!!

You can take the girl out of Essex but..................

:D

Perhaps she thought the sign on the door wasn't the shop's trading name but merely an instruction !

Reminds me of a woman in Port-au-Prince, who hitched up her skirt and poured a pigs ear's worth of pish into the gutter and then dropped a couple of logs, before going on her way (as you do).

The really fun part was watching the rats spring out to scoff the solids while they were still fresh - in full view of the world's press, enjoying cocktails outside the Oloffson Hotel.

cannot beat those medic doris', eh????