Bursting for a pee..............

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheBigUn, Dec 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

If you need to go...........
  2. Wow! Just as well it did not stick its erse in a shop doorway..... that would have been extra work for some poor barsteward to clean up. I once peed in the street in a shop doorway many, many moons ago....

I once saw a nice posh drunken Lady squat down outside the local 'Waterstones' Bookshop in Chelmsford, pull her keks down and have a log wee.... all in front of a load of Mums and Kids.... what a larf!!

Elephant poo anyone? I wish I could dump that amount in the morning, it would make the rhubarb grow nice and tasty.... :p

3. You can take the girl out of Essex but..................

Perhaps she thought the sign on the door wasn't the shop's trading name but merely an instruction !
  4. looks like my missus after a night out on the town
  5. Reminds me of a woman in Port-au-Prince, who hitched up her skirt and poured a pigs ear's worth of pish into the gutter and then dropped a couple of logs, before going on her way (as you do).

The really fun part was watching the rats spring out to scoff the solids while they were still fresh - in full view of the world's press, enjoying cocktails outside the Oloffson Hotel.
  6. cannot beat those medic doris', eh????