BURRA visiting Yorkshire (change of bear!)

He's a bit of a beer monster!

There rather a lot of good pubs in Ripon.

The Hornblower and the Black bull should have enough kegs for WO2 Hamilcars needs.

tiger stacker said:
There rather a lot of good pubs in Ripon.

The Hornblower and the Black bull should have enough kegs for WO2 Hamilcars needs.
Cheers for that tiger stacker, I ll have to be guided by the "locals" as I don't know anywhere in that neck of the woods.

Looks like may have to be a change of venue.......................can anyone suggest a pub/hotel/field, anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Ripon????

mwl946 said:
Looks like may have to be a change of venue.......................can anyone suggest a pub/hotel/field, anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Ripon????
You could PM baby_g, he's from that neck of the woods and might be able to suggest somewhere.

I still have a futon within that 50 mile radius (or we can put up a tent in the garden) I'll be on time share mini me L1A2 duty so that even gives you a driver to pick you and the bear up.

So long as you can cope with the occasional sight of a filled nappy (mine not Mini me) and breast feeding (not from my moobs) then come on over. There is currently 10 bottles of decent red wine left and the dregs from the bottles almost emptied by dale and truffles (thimble full of vodka, some rum and port) get enough of that inside you, and the bear, and you'll not notice the baby. (he is usually quiet)
Mrs toppers insists on you coming over anyway. I think she just wants me to set myself alight with the BBQ.

Im a dab hand at the nappy changing (minime's only tho) and have long since failed to be offended at boobies being used for their natural purpose so thank you, Toppers, Burra and I will be delighted to accept your very kind invitation. We can start on your red wine once the 5 litre box I have ear-marked for the visit is empty :D

Excellent, I shall have a pile of terry nappies that need folding ready for your arrival