• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Burnt Records WO/363

Anybody have any idea when other letters are going to get online? Is there a point in these records where (for example) there are no T's but every record for Q is unburnt?

oldbaldy

LE
angular said:
Anybody have any idea when other letters are going to get online? Is there a point in these records where (for example) there are no T's but every record for Q is unburnt?
I've heard it will be next year.
Still some missing on the A & Bs as well.
Great uncle a 'B' is on there but his brothers, including my grandfather, are not.

angular said:
Is there a point in these records where (for example) there are no T's but every record for Q is unburnt?
As far as I'm aware no it isn't that simple. I've looked (in the PRO) for a C and an M record with no luck but found an H record. You can actually see on the edges of the documents where they have been damaged by fire.

oldbaldy

LE
More records are now online.
Where they they just had the front page of the A&Bs, all the persons records are now viewable, with varying degree of damage and accuracy!

Still some of my Bs missing though :cry:

Latest Threads