Burnsville

What is it with brits getting sunburned whilst abroad? I've just returned from a fortnight in Majorca and the number of 3rd degree burns potential I witnessed was astronomical. Is it something we are born with?

I myself prefer to fry the first day, then suffer, then be brown for a day, then peel and then go white again. This seems to be the best way to do it.

no1cares said:
What is it with brits getting sunburned whilst abroad? I've just returned from a fortnight in Majorca and the number of 3rd degree burns potential I witnessed was astronomical. Is it something we are born with?

I myself prefer to fry the first day, then suffer, then be brown for a day, then peel and then go white again. This seems to be the best way to do it.
I'd prefer you to just fry.

no1cares said:
This seems to be the best way to do it.
The best way to do what, get skin cancer?
I'm surprised you restrict yourself to just the annual fortnights fun, why not invest in a blowtorch and maintain that "I've just escaped from a housefire" look all year round. :roll:

Stupid cnut

Being sunburnt increases your chances of skin cancer by a factor of 2. The fact you're out in that without suncream you fcuking deserve skin cancer. I also hope it spreads and you die.

Did you also not consider that if you go red for one day, then brown, then white, then red etc etc etc then everyone might be doing that? Hence all the fcuking red people.

Go sunbathe under a fcuking pylon in a storm you cnut

crabby said:
The fact you're out in that without suncream you fcuking deserve skin cancer. I also hope it spreads and you die.
Do you cough at smokers as well?

Death_Rowums said:
crabby said:
The fact you're out in that without suncream you fcuking deserve skin cancer. I also hope it spreads and you die.
Do you cough at smokers as well?
Yeah I do actually - I also refuse to sit around while my friends smoke, but there are a few too many of them to make go outside!!

crabby said:
Stupid cnut

Being sunburnt increases your chances of skin cancer by a factor of 2. The fact you're out in that without suncream you fcuking deserve skin cancer. I also hope it spreads and you die.
Did you also not consider that if you go red for one day, then brown, then white, then red etc etc etc then everyone might be doing that? Hence all the fcuking red people.

Go sunbathe under a fcuking pylon in a storm you cnut
Thanks.

the_guru said:
no1cares said:

I'd prefer you to just fry.
Pamela, I don't give a flying fcuk what you say, you're better off not wasting your time responding.

Its funny, you three pr1cks who have bothered to respond have all been sunburned once in your life, I don't know why you've picked up the bible and began preaching. I suppose non of you drink alcohol or eat meat? Do you have a mobile phone? You know they are the leading cause of brain cancer.

PS. don't get killed in a RTA on the way to work................

no1cares said:

I do sympathise with you, as you must have a truely boring and rotten holiday.

Why else would you have been posting 3-5 times a day when you are somewhere nice and sunny??????

Gremlin said:
no1cares said:

Why else would you have been posting 3-5 times a day when you are somewhere nice and sunny??????
I had to check my emails incase there was an update about my terribly ill hamster. Is that so wrong? Have some compassion.

no1cares said:
Gremlin said:
no1cares said:

I had to check my emails incase there was an update about my terribly ill hamster. Is that so wrong? Have some compassion.

I believe that your hampster is in worse shape than you have been led to believe:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=47009.html

no1cares said:
Its funny, you three pr1cks who have bothered to respond have all been sunburned once in your life, I don't know why you've picked up the bible and began preaching. I suppose non of you drink alcohol or eat meat? Do you have a mobile phone? You know they are the leading cause of brain cancer.

What I believe us three might have in common, is the fact that we (and I suspect a good few others) know that you are a total cnut. If you are unsure, post a poll and lets the great and the good decide.

As for the RTA quip, that just shows you for what you are.

Cnut, by the way.

no1cares said:
I've just returned from a fortnight in Maorca
\

You went on holiday to Majorca fro a fortight and logged onto the internet to post shite whilst away?

You clearly had a marvellous time, or you are fibbing

no1cares said:

And where did you get that advice from? Which studies have you been looking at? Out of all the epidemiological studies done, only one has managed to link excessive mobile phone use on a single side (one ear) to any increase in illness. The evidence for "brain cancer" is small to zero. So please don't start talking about what you can't understand (if you want I can send you the last few studies done).

I'm sure we've all been burnt - but some people learn from their mistakes and cover up or use suncream. You, on the otherhand, had a go at all the chav 18 stone lobsters you couldn't trap on holiday for being burnt and then admitted you do the same yourself.

You're still a cnut, I still hope you die, but I think cancer is too good for you.

no1cares said:
Its funny, you three pr1cks who have bothered to respond have all been sunburned once in your life,
Oh have we now? just how exactly did you arrive at that conclusion? :roll:

At least three months before a beach holiday, you should start lifting heavy weights in the gym to pump up. Suppliment this with a nine minute sunbed session twice a week, until you have a nice base tan. When this is achieved, go for 3 x 9 minute sssions a week (stand up ones give a more even coverage). Two weeks before departure, shave your chest and hit TK Maxx to stock up on O'Niel board shorts and lime green Ben Sherman shirts. Make sure to arrive in your spanish/med/Butlins with a rolled up copy of The Sun stuck down the front of your shorts and a can of Stellar, wearing a footy shirt, this will identify you to the locals as a Brit, they love Brits.

To utilise the 'Brit's Abroad' look to it's optimum, you should be drunk by 2PM every day, and urinating/vomiting/having sex in the pool by 8PM. Make sure to swear loudly.

Johnny Foreigner loves the Brits, he does.

Morty said:
At least three months before a beach holiday, you should start lifting heavy weights in the gym to pump up. Suppliment this with a nine minute sunbed session twice a week, until you have a nice base tan. When this is achieved, go for 3 x 9 minute sssions a week (stand up ones give a more even coverage). Two weeks before departure, shave your chest and hit TK Maxx to stock up on O'Niel board shorts and lime green Ben Sherman shirts. Make sure to arrive in your spanish/med/Butlins with a rolled up copy of The Sun stuck down the front of your shorts and a can of Stellar, wearing a footy shirt, this will identify you to the locals as a Brit, they love Brits.

To utilise the 'Brit's Abroad' look to it's optimum, you should be drunk by 2PM every day, and urinating/vomiting/having sex in the pool by 8PM. Make sure to swear loudly.

Johnny Foreigner loves the Brits, he does.
If no1cares was doing any of this would the moob be on here posting utter drivel while on holiday abroad?

Latest Threads