Burnsville

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by no1cares, Sep 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is it with brits getting sunburned whilst abroad? I've just returned from a fortnight in Majorca and the number of 3rd degree burns potential I witnessed was astronomical. Is it something we are born with?

I myself prefer to fry the first day, then suffer, then be brown for a day, then peel and then go white again. This seems to be the best way to do it.

2. I'd prefer you to just fry.

3. The best way to do what, get skin cancer?
    I'm surprised you restrict yourself to just the annual fortnights fun, why not invest in a blowtorch and maintain that "I've just escaped from a housefire" look all year round. :roll:

4. Stupid cnut

Being sunburnt increases your chances of skin cancer by a factor of 2. The fact you're out in that without suncream you fcuking deserve skin cancer. I also hope it spreads and you die.

Did you also not consider that if you go red for one day, then brown, then white, then red etc etc etc then everyone might be doing that? Hence all the fcuking red people.

Go sunbathe under a fcuking pylon in a storm you cnut

5. Do you cough at smokers as well?

6. Yeah I do actually - I also refuse to sit around while my friends smoke, but there are a few too many of them to make go outside!!

7. Thanks.

8. Pamela, I don't give a flying fcuk what you say, you're better off not wasting your time responding.

9. Its funny, you three pr1cks who have bothered to respond have all been sunburned once in your life, I don't know why you've picked up the bible and began preaching. I suppose non of you drink alcohol or eat meat? Do you have a mobile phone? You know they are the leading cause of brain cancer.

PS. don't get killed in a RTA on the way to work................

10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I do sympathise with you, as you must have a truely boring and rotten holiday.

Why else would you have been posting 3-5 times a day when you are somewhere nice and sunny??????

11. I had to check my emails incase there was an update about my terribly ill hamster. Is that so wrong? Have some compassion.

12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I believe that your hampster is in worse shape than you have been led to believe:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=47009.html

13. haha, I knew that was coming.

14. What I believe us three might have in common, is the fact that we (and I suspect a good few others) know that you are a total cnut. If you are unsure, post a poll and lets the great and the good decide.

As for the RTA quip, that just shows you for what you are.

Cnut, by the way.

15. \

You went on holiday to Majorca fro a fortight and logged onto the internet to post shite whilst away?

You clearly had a marvellous time, or you are fibbing