Burning Effigy Of Jordan.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tankiebootneckdad, Nov 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read, on BBC website, that a village in Kent is planning to burn a 30foot effigy of Jordan,(aka Katie Price), on Guy Fawkes day.

Now that should be a sight worth seeing!

Wonder if Peter will be there........Maybe he paid for it. :roll:
  2. Burn?..............Surely they mean melt!!! :twisted:
  3. It's not as if they could burn the real thing, is it? The COSHH assessment alone would take months.
  4. which village? it may be near by.
  5. Wouldn't the real one burn better? And longer, might I add?
  6. Didn't know sh1t was flammable :roll:
  7. The effigy will be burnt by the Edenbridge Bonfire Society on Saturday.
    Link HERE
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Could be explode. Depends which version of enhancement she has in place at the moment. I dont read CHAT!!! so I dont know.
  9. Of all the scum, thieves, liars, cowards and traitors(and that's just in Westminster)who decided to burn Jordon?! :roll:

Yeah, she's a gopping slag, but she's way down the long list of untermench I want to fill a mass grave with. :twisted:
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You would want to stash her in the woods? If she went in the mass grave first, then you chucked all the other scum, thieves, liars, cowards and traitors in Westminster on top, they would bounce off of her tits and bomb Coventry.

And that got us all bad press last time, remember?
  11. Exactly the point I was trying to make, Your Grace; I can think of far more worthy candidates to be burned alive, never mind in effigy, than Jordon.

In fact, even if you limited my death list to just women, by the time I got through chopping Harmen, Smith etc into little pieces I doubt I'd have any energy to slot The Plastic One. :roll:
  12. For effigy,read crude painting on hardboard.
  13. Sorry I misread the title. I thought it was "Bumming Effigy of Jordan". Would rather take the real thing up the arrse than the effigy.
  14. Oh I don't know,the effigy is quite good.
  15. But think of the splinters!