Burn The Witch ...

Discussion in 'US' started by blue-sophist, Dec 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

LIVE COVERAGE: Authorities Burning Down California 'Bomb House'

Fox News... still breaking, no linky yet.

It appears that the property was rented, and the owner complained about the use ... so may not get compensated?

2. blue-sophist

AL1 ... the property was apparently full of explosives, was a "public nuisance" and declared to difficult to clear.

Interesting where the owner sits now ... he rented it to "Mr Explosives".
  3. blue-sophist

Thanks for the linky ... the fire really looked good an hour ago! ;-)
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The guy certainly appears to be very lucky that he's still in this plane of existence if the experts are to be believed.

I believe he'd get a Darwin by default.
  5. Why did I look at the title and assume this was a thread about Cherie Blair?
  6. blue-sophist

Wishful thinking?

There are, of course, other options. Just please spare Megyn Kelly ... I like her face, even though she said "very unique" :-D
  7. Have to disagree... were Darwin's theory completely accurate then the "stupid" gene would have long vanished from the human genome. As we all know, there are still plenty of folks around that are either criminally stupid, lack any sense of self preservation. or both those traits combined.
  8. blue-sophist

And, indeed, post on ARRSE! Hi, Khyros, hope you're well and kicking arrse down there?
  9. Doing well my friend. My son is a just shy of 18 months old and already potty training. The kid tossed aside a baby book he had on the can the other day in favor of my copy of "Leadership Secrets of Atilla the Hun" not sure if I should be proud or terrified...