Burn Notice

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Gracie, Sep 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Due to the TV being utterly crap during the day time and while off work with the flu recently I started watching this....and have become hooked.... I have watched the first 4 series back to back ....

It has a few down points and the plot can be a bit silly sometimes, but it has got Bruce Campbell and an inspired bit of casting in Saron Gless as the chain smoking mother to lift it..... if you are looking for something to kill the boredom its worth a look....
  2. I quite enjoy it as well.However,the last time I saw it,there was the bit about "Previously on Burn Notice".............
    Then the blonde spook got shot,and Micheal was unburnt and out of the protection of Management.
    Where did that come from?
  3. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

And the only PIRA bit girl worth shagging blew herself up in Northstreet, and she was not a patch on the lovely FIONA who is about as Paddy as a super model
  4. fiona's great a female tackleberry with explosives whats not to like
  5. I think she is English....and a LOT older than she looks....so Im told by a 'fan'...I will say no more its pathetic really
  6. Do you mean Victor?... I loved Victor... I wont spoil it for you but its not what it seems
  7. Yeah the PIRA "Operative" bit makes my dick itch, but other than that I love the show. Bruce Campbell is a legend. Have the first 3 series on DVD. Oh and Gabrielle Anwar was bloody gorgeous in Scent of a woman.

Sam Axe: (talking about his girlfriend) She actually asked if bullets come in different sizes, isn't that the cutest thing you ever heard?

Fiona: He's smooth. In a cheesy Sam kinda way.
    Sam: Hey, smooth is smooth, baby.
  8. Bruce Campbell is ace ...I did hear he was doing his own spin off series....
  9. Great bubblegum TV and Fi is certainly easy on the eye.....
    Son is eager to try out their various trade craft "tips".
    Uhhh-ohhh :-(
  10. I realise I'm reviving an old thread, but I'm watching this now. Is it just me or was it written by somebody with a dislike for "Brits" and a hardon for the IRA?
    • Like Like x 1