Burlesque Dancer banned from collecting for the RBL

Burlesque dancer Jo Freestone banned from collecting for Royal British Legion over racy outfits | Mail Online

So the local RBL decided that Major Disastor's costume was a little bit "too racy" and not suitable for collecting money for the charity.

Personally I think it's great that the haed office have over turned the decision and are allowing her to carry on dessing as such.

So what are your thoughts? Should collectors be straight laced or is there room for something a bit fancy when it comes to collections?

Sappers never looked like that in my day...

:)

Rodney2q

I'd like to pop something into her slot

article-0-1438E99B000005DC-354_306x465.jpg

Could do with a pearl necklace though

Bit better looking...and younger...than the usual poppy sellers!....:lol:....

She definitely couldn't lift a top panel.

I would put something in her slot and leave a donation

Crusty old feckers, she'd fill every rattler the branch had within an hour dressed like that.

Wouldn't mind betting that there are a few frumpy old wives behind this one.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
That makes a pleasant patriotic change from the usual Nazi gear clad wench. RBL are missing a trick here not getting more like her out rattling the tins.

The more you put in her slot, (ooerr missus) does she disrobe (in a tasteful manner of course)? The randy little strumpet.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
That makes a pleasant patriotic change from the usual Nazi gear clad wench. RBL are missing a trick here not getting more like her out rattling the tins.

The more you put in her slot, (ooerr missus) does she disrobe (in a tasteful manner of course)? The randy little strumpet.
Steady on, chum, not only do I see some wrinkly old tarts soiling the streets but a slew of Mac cartoons.

Now if we gentlemen could state some agreed criteria, there shouldn't be a problem.

That's what a RBL collector should look like. Send a few lasses dressed like that round the pubs on match day in October/November, and the tins will be overflowing!