• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Burgers.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
As yesterday was so hot, I decided to grill burgers in the nude. Never again, I got hot oil splashed all over my dick and I got sacked from McDonald's.

As yesterday was so hot, I decided to grill burgers in the nude. Never again, I got hot oil splashed all over my dick and I got sacked from McDonald's.
I was so hot I went crazy and shoved my dick into the bacon slicer. She complained to the manager and I got the sack.

That reminds me, I got circumcised last week.

Anyone want to buy a sleeping bag?
Last time I was in Australia we were strolling along a river bank when we came across a huge Croc laying on the bank with its jaws agape and a little black head poking out ! My mate said "look at that flash bastard, he's only got a Le Croc sleeping bag".

Latest Threads