Burger Me! Lotto Winners Keep Jobs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Random_Task, Jul 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A very touching story here.

2. Pair of sad cnuts !!!

3. They seem to be very down-to-earth about it. Nice story. It makes a refreshing change from the usual splurges.

Mind you, if I lived in a place called Splott, I wouldn't tell anybody about it.

MsG

4. They'll leave in a week or two i'm sure....

5. Jealous c*nt.

6. well yeah i suppose, just a little bit :lol: :lol: not gonna change my life them two having that though, and i suppose you would stay in the job you have if you won the lotto cnut 8O

7. Burger flipping is where it's at.........and you know it!

8. Makes a change hearing of lotto winners with jobs. I'd rather a thousand lotto winners having worked at McD's than Micheal Carrol (cu~t)

9. 'They planned to spend the win - enough for 688,365 Big Macs - on a house so they can settle down with their two-year-old daughter Chloe, two.'

Surely if she were their two year old daughter then she would be two!

10. I think I would have carried on for a bit if suddenly richer. Take time to assess wha to d. Then, sure as little eggs, would come the day when some obnoxious director would detail me to do something in that condescending manner they have. I would obtain tremendous pleasure in loudly telling him to 'fcuk orf'

11. Haha! Poor writing.

I think at this moment, if I won big on the lottery and had enough money to not work again if I was sensible with the cash, I'd still join the Army. You might call me mad, but to be honest, it'd never be about the money for me. I'm earning more money now than I will for a good few years in the Army (I think I'd have to be at least LCpl, dunno how long that'll take me) But I'd go mad unless I was doing something with my life, and if I was jobless I'd need a HUGE amount to keep myself entertained. But if I was a millionaire as a Pvt in the Army, you'd bet I'd keep it quiet!