Burger King.......You Got it!....Unless your on a 3AAC Ex

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by littlejonny, Feb 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought I'd post this as clearly everyone was effected by "Victorian Sunray"!!
    For those outside of 3 AAC we were in no uncertain terms ordered not to purchase anything from the motorway services on our route stops (of which over the 10 days were several) Not even a paper! Yes hard routine was enjoyed by all, and the majority of the Regt played the game through gritted teeth! I thought this was unecessary for the journey home? a small burger can bring such happiness to the tired and weary?

Could we park 120 vehicles in your services please?
    Will you be using the amenities?
    Errrr no...
    Fcuk off then!! use the lay-by's.

Whinge Ends :oops:
  2. Yes it was quite funny watching the regt 2ic mincing around the services trying to catch people buying stuff!!! :lol:

I did happen to spot a rrb comd maning up and frying bacon in the back of his truck!!!! Good effort !! :lol: (even if i say so myself!!) :lol:
  3. yes the comd of the blue oyster had a good shout with the bacon frying
    but the rest of his crew joined the 1st mate of the descrace of the east in a sandwhich paper and drink
    when collared by officer aircrew(in the shop with scoff in their hands) and asked what are you doing here? MORE TO THE POINT SIR WHAT THE **** YOU DOING IN HERE) tooshay
  4. This sounds like arrse to me :?
  5. Sometimes it does not take a 5 year review by a committee to make reasonable assumptions why the Army has difficulty retaining experienced soldiers.

God I am so glad I left.

Part of me even feels sorry for the lads still in... sometimes :D
  6. I met a chap at Staff College who was very proud of the fact that he used to search his soldiers webbing and pockets prior to a weekend exercise for "Mars Bars,Pot Noodles and other luxuries" .I'm sure he was a well respected commander :lol:
  7. I know of an OC who was free running and still wouldn't let his driver have a Burger King, now that is what I call dedication to the Boss Man
  8. No wonder everyone is so happy in 3 Regt, but wait, are you not disobeying more orders from your leader. Is being on here not banned, shame on you. 8O :D
  9. I am certainly glad I will never have to meet the bone head who was responsible for that one. Well done. I bet your kids loved you for that.

Just one more reason some good people bang out early.
  10. some of us made a few stops but after 89,000 miles who wouldn't need a burger!!! the only question is how the fcuk did the reme manage without the daily chippy run?
  11. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

To be honest it sounds like micro management of the highest order.

Shame on you CO 3 AAC.
  12. This has got to be the biggest load of cr@p i have ever heard, even better than th etom sauce episode. Are CO's supposed to be idiots or is it a qual they get once in the chair? 8O
  13. No, that was the previous TW@T, LtCol "Well Done The Chefs" :twisted:

seeing the RSM trying ban us was priceless :D
  14. Your regt sucks arrse! That is fecking pathetic. What's the sign off rate like there?
  15. 112 people signed off is the duty rumour I heard, soon to be 113 at this rate as this callsign is starting to feel the desire to reach for the yellow and black :(