Burger King under a Jihaad

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Cutaway, Oct 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I realise that this is hardly current afairs as it's three weeks old, but was away when it occurred.
    I've been unable to unearth another thread on it, has it been done to death ?

If this has already been the subject of discussion please post the link to the other thread.
  2. it's getting ridiculous, you cant have clay pigs or images of pigs on your window ledge or piggy banks cos it will offend muslims ,
    i would just say Fuk off and live in another country if you don't like it.

3. Who works for ? I think a bit of reverse lefty action could be in order, phone/email his company stating disgust at his behaviour and tell them you are organising a boycott :D
  4. hear hear, where is this gonna stop?? i really worry about the future of this country, and my patriotism is slowly vanishing. :(
  5. I hope that he enjoyed his bacon double cheeseburger.
  6. In Muenster, hanging off the tower of the Lamberti Kirch are three cages used to in the 16century by Catholics to dispose of 3 Protestant leaders. I'm a protestant, what do you reckon my chances of getting them taken down?

A bit closer to home, every year we and our children celebrate the torture and ritual disembowelment of a famous religious freedom fighter and the fact that his religion was further oppressed within this great nation of ours. But I don't recall the Pope objecting to Bonfire Night on his last visit.
  7. I'll bet McDonalds are chuffed to f*ck!

Do you think that the Muslim Council could put a Fatwa on SODEXHO? I'd support it and I'm C of E!
  8. This is an MI5 plot to reduce the threat of home-grown terrorism by diverting disaffected Muslims' energy into a variety of perfectly ridiculous mini-jihads. Burger King were given the offending design by a secret media-ops section based at RAF Rudlow Manor, down the tunnel, next to the captured alien spaceship, just after the secret reserve of steam trains but before you get to the mind control ray transmitter. Mr. Akhtar is going to spend the next few months fighting "his own little jihad" on Burger King, when he could have been brewing TATP in his bathtub and casing tube stations.