Bunny Boilers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scotlass, Mar 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I need some help and thought this would be the perfect place to get it. It would appear that its not just women who go into the full bunny boiling mode when dumped, it would seem that men get ever so slightly raving bonkers as well.
    So having dumped a guy who has gone completely loopy and is making my life a complete misery i need suggestions from the kind folks on ARRSE how to make him go away and stay away!
    Oh and the reason i dumped him..well he said the L word....ewwwwww.
    Thanks in advance...

2. Bite his helmet off, that should work!

3. Tell him you're pregnant!

Oh, yeah, then add; it's not his. Good luck!

4. Tell him he needs to man up and grow a pair the fcukin homo bastrd.

Seriously though, How is he making your life a misery? If its texts/phone calls/following/harrassing then report the cnut.

5. Call his mother and explain you're worried about him.

Cruel to be kind, kind to be cruel!

6. Tell him you've got a dose and he needs to get checked out immediately.
    Explain you got the dose from your girlfriend.

7. L word?...he said Lesbian...snigger

Send me his number I want to toy with him :twisted:

8. All of the above, its just lucky that the shine of his shaved head is easy to spot at a distance.

9. just let him see you getting fired in about someone else... someone he hates usually works best

10. Tell him your real name is Bernard and the surgery is now complete, if he sticks around after that, go back to the bite his helmet off suggestion.

11. completely ignore him. sounds simple i know, but it works a treat. change your phone number, e-mail address, and if necassary your locks (door locks, not your hair, but that may also be a wise thing to do...)

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

My head is not shaved!

13. Show him some photos of a thin spotty bloke, labelled 'me before the op'.

14. So OFah has shaved his head :wink:

Careful, unless he's in Bridgend or in Snowdonia you could be implicated in the deed. Running him over with your car could work but make sure you have at least 6 children with you, brush up on your Polish and don't forget to tell the arresting officer you're gay. You could just get away with it.
    Failing that ask the bunny boiler if you can use his credit card.

15. OOh an ARRSE maidens night out paid for by a man with a small dick and a shiney head, i like the sound of that..