Bunny Boilers

I need some help and thought this would be the perfect place to get it. It would appear that its not just women who go into the full bunny boiling mode when dumped, it would seem that men get ever so slightly raving bonkers as well.
So having dumped a guy who has gone completely loopy and is making my life a complete misery i need suggestions from the kind folks on ARRSE how to make him go away and stay away!
Oh and the reason i dumped him..well he said the L word....ewwwwww.
Thanks in advance...

Tell him he needs to man up and grow a pair the fcukin homo bastrd.

Seriously though, How is he making your life a misery? If its texts/phone calls/following/harrassing then report the cnut.

Tell him you've got a dose and he needs to get checked out immediately.
Explain you got the dose from your girlfriend.

L word?...he said Lesbian...snigger

Send me his number I want to toy with him :twisted:

Joe_Squad said:

Seriously though, How is he making your life a misery? If its texts/phone calls/following/harrassing then report the cnut.

All of the above, its just lucky that the shine of his shaved head is easy to spot at a distance.

Tell him your real name is Bernard and the surgery is now complete, if he sticks around after that, go back to the bite his helmet off suggestion.

completely ignore him. sounds simple i know, but it works a treat. change your phone number, e-mail address, and if necassary your locks (door locks, not your hair, but that may also be a wise thing to do...)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
scotlass said:
Joe_Squad said:

All of the above, its just lucky that the shine of his shaved head is easy to spot at a distance.
My head is not shaved!

Show him some photos of a thin spotty bloke, labelled 'me before the op'.

scotlass said:
Joe_Squad said:

So OFah has shaved his head :wink:

Careful, unless he's in Bridgend or in Snowdonia you could be implicated in the deed. Running him over with your car could work but make sure you have at least 6 children with you, brush up on your Polish and don't forget to tell the arresting officer you're gay. You could just get away with it.
Failing that ask the bunny boiler if you can use his credit card.

a_nony_mouse said:
scotlass said:
Joe_Squad said:

So OFah has shaved his head :wink:

Careful, unless he's in Bridgend or in Snowdonia you could be implicated in the deed. Running him over with your car could work but make sure you have at least 6 children with you, brush up on your Polish and don't forget to tell the arresting officer you're gay. You could just get away with it.
Failing that ask the bunny boiler if you can use his credit card.

OOh an ARRSE maidens night out paid for by a man with a small dick and a shiney head, i like the sound of that..

scotlass said:
I need some help and thought this would be the perfect place to get it. It would appear that its not just women who go into the full bunny boiling mode when dumped, it would seem that men get ever so slightly raving bonkers as well.
So having dumped a guy who has gone completely loopy and is making my life a complete misery i need suggestions from the kind folks on ARRSE how to make him go away and stay away!
Oh and the reason i dumped him..well he said the L word....ewwwwww.
Thanks in advance...
Scotlass, how the devil are you? I could suggest a certain bunny boiler for you to set on him but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy :wink:

don't return calls,texts e-mails these sad sad poeple like any type of attention

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
LEt us know who he is - we'll get to work for you. Now, about that date . . .

When he rings you. answer and call him by his best mates name.

Better still go and do his best mate.......

Better still tell him you fancy his Dad.......

Better still, go down to your local sports shop and buy a baseball bat & tw@t him iwht it good and proper.

Better still, ignore the sad, silly - silly little boy.

OR
Get on with your life and don't worry about it, until you wake up in a deep pit, being given rations via a basket on a long piece of stirng and being told to rub cream into your skin

"she puts the cream in the basket.....!"

"she puts the cream in the basket.....!!!!!!"

"she..... PUT THE FOOKIN CREAM IN THE FOOKIN BASKET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OR

if his name is Peter Sutcliffe and
asks "you want a cocktail?" -
you say "a Manhatten please" , and
he says "You'll get a screwdriver, like all the fookin rest.....!"

Scotlass,Shakes head!!Have i not told you before that some men just cant take FCUK OFF for an answer.

There are some very sad little men out there that just need to get over it. :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J The NAAFI Bar 40
Blogg The Intelligence Cell 10
Mag_to_grid The NAAFI Bar 11