Bunny Boilers - and burners! A Mental Women thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JimPooley, Mar 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mad fat chav wench goes nuts and torches her sisters pet rabbit.

SCUM Link

Two question arise from this.

1) Whilst Peter Rabbit is sizzling away, how the hell can you be "beaten back by a barrage of expletives"? That's on the same par as using a harsh font on here.

2) and most critically - is anyone else just seeing a loaf of Tiger Bread?

2. Ha Ha! yes I feel peckish now

3. Bit to well done for my liking :D
    It's a bit dry like that, I prefer it stewed :p

4. Punch the bitch in the cunt.

5. Pity they didn't just torch her the fat bitch.... she'd burn for a fecking week with all that blubber.

6. Bright eyes,

Burning like fire.

Bright eyes,

How can you close and fail?

How can the light that burned so brightly

Suddenly burn so pale?

Bright eyes.

7. I particularly liked the photo of the fatty. Pink evokes images of cute and feminine and there she is sheltering under a pink brolly. Should have been blood red really and decorated with pies.

8. Someone should have put a health warning on that gopper's picture.

9. She's only a gopper because she set fire to a rabbit (for which she should recieve 'Death by 1000 paper cuts')

Given the right circumstances, several pints and the words 'Fill me with your hot seed' I'd be bouncing up and down on her like a burning bunny. And I suspect that most of you would too.

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Awful; awful but brilliant. I salute you.

11. mad bitch's are scary tho. especially when they know where the turps is kept.

Anyway, I thought rabbits were mute? so how could it be squeeling? I call Rabbit squeeling walt (or something like that)

12. Thought wrong then. They squeal like a soul in torment when a fox is eating them from the arrse upwards.

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Speaking of torment and arrse upwards, anyone seen that video of a buffalo getting eaten arrse-upwards by a group of lions?

Didn't squeal like a rabbit, but I'm pretty sure it smarted a bit.

14. Whilst I've never understood keeping a rabbit without intending to one day slaughter it in front of your daughter and serve it for supper that evening, torturing animals is just a bit wrong.

Beaten back by expletives? Whay kind of faggots were watching? I'd beat her back with a barrage of fists to the womb the fat fcuk.

15. No, but I did once see a video of a slapper putting a stuffed stoat up her poop chute. I remember hoping that for her sake she'd thought to remove its teeth first.