Bunny Boilers - and burners! A Mental Women thread

Mad fat chav wench goes nuts and torches her sisters pet rabbit.

SCUM Link

Two question arise from this.

1) Whilst Peter Rabbit is sizzling away, how the hell can you be "beaten back by a barrage of expletives"? That's on the same par as using a harsh font on here.

2) and most critically - is anyone else just seeing a loaf of Tiger Bread?

Ha Ha! yes I feel peckish now

Bright eyes,

Burning like fire.

Bright eyes,

How can you close and fail?

How can the light that burned so brightly

Suddenly burn so pale?

Bright eyes.

I particularly liked the photo of the fatty. Pink evokes images of cute and feminine and there she is sheltering under a pink brolly. Should have been blood red really and decorated with pies.

She's only a gopper because she set fire to a rabbit (for which she should recieve 'Death by 1000 paper cuts')

Given the right circumstances, several pints and the words 'Fill me with your hot seed' I'd be bouncing up and down on her like a burning bunny. And I suspect that most of you would too.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
mistersoft said:
Bright eyes,

Burning like fire.

Bright eyes,

How can you close and fail?

How can the light that burned so brightly

Suddenly burn so pale?

Bright eyes.
Awful; awful but brilliant. I salute you.

mad bitch's are scary tho. especially when they know where the turps is kept.

Anyway, I thought rabbits were mute? so how could it be squeeling? I call Rabbit squeeling walt (or something like that)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Speaking of torment and arrse upwards, anyone seen that video of a buffalo getting eaten arrse-upwards by a group of lions?

Didn't squeal like a rabbit, but I'm pretty sure it smarted a bit.

Whilst I've never understood keeping a rabbit without intending to one day slaughter it in front of your daughter and serve it for supper that evening, torturing animals is just a bit wrong.

Beaten back by expletives? Whay kind of faggots were watching? I'd beat her back with a barrage of fists to the womb the fat fcuk.

Biped said:
Speaking of torment and arrse upwards, anyone seen that video of a buffalo getting eaten arrse-upwards by a group of lions?
No, but I did once see a video of a slapper putting a stuffed stoat up her poop chute. I remember hoping that for her sake she'd thought to remove its teeth first.

Barbecued Rabbit

Ingredients:
2 Large rabbits (cottontail or swamp)
Your favorite BBQ Sauce

Baste:
1 Cup - Vinegar
1 Cup - Water
1 Teaspoon - Garlic Salt
1 Teaspoon - Basil
1/2 Teaspoon - Marjoram
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Instructions:
Section out the rabbit legs and the saddle. Sprinkle liberally with seasoned salt and pepper.

Prepare baste by combining ingredients and simmering for 5 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before using.

Light only one side of your Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet grill and preheat to 325°F (approximately 5-7 minutes).

Arrange rabbit pieces over non-lit side of the grill and baste. Turn pieces often to prevent burning, basting each time you turn.

Once browned nicely (about 30 minutes) wrap in foil and cook an additional 30-45 minutes or until tender. Remove from foil, baste with your favorite BBQ sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes over the lit side of the grill.

Taff49 said:
Anyway, I thought rabbits were mute?
You're thinking of swans. Rabbits don't usually fly.

duckula said:
She's only a gopper because she set fire to a rabbit (for which she should recieve 'Death by 1000 paper cuts')

Given the right circumstances, several pints and the words 'Fill me with your hot seed' I'd be bouncing up and down on her like a burning bunny. And I suspect that most of you would too.
You know me so well!

Recently I watched a bloke in a decrepit old leather chair in an open air earth floored "shop" ream another blokes ears out with a range of tools that looked like Victorian doctors implements. For a grand finale, he set fire to the subjects ear hair with a taper and then blew it out at precisely the right moment.

After a good reaming out, the fine piece of shrieking womanhood who is one of the subjects of this thread, should have he twot hair removed the same way, without the extinguishing puff of air at the end.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scotlass The NAAFI Bar 60
Blogg The Intelligence Cell 10
Mag_to_grid The NAAFI Bar 12