Bunch Of W*nkers (NSFW)

It could only happen in San Fransisco...

http://masturbate-a-thon.com/home.php

2008 MASTURBATE-A-THON UPDATE

We can't believe it's been nearly a year since our last fabulous Masturbate-a-Thon at the Center for Sex & Culture -- we are rapidly getting ready for another one! But first, we need to announce the record-holders from the May 22, 2008 event. Drum roll please!

The winner of "Longest Time Spent Masturbating/Male" (and also the World Record Holder in this category!) is Mr. Masanobu Sato -- representing the Tenga company, and visiting from Tokyo, Japan! (We believe Mr. Sato will be back on May 2, 2009 to defend his record. Mr. Sato masturbated for 9 hours and 33 minutes.

The winner of "Longest Time Spent Masturbating/Female" is Ms. Kitty Kat! And she wore her cute little kitty ears the entire time! Ms. Kat masturbated for 7 hours and 6 minutes.

The winner of "Most Orgasms/Male" is Michael Hariprem -- at 31 climaxes! This is a world record!

The winner of "Most Orgasms/Female" is our voluptuous Featured Masturbator, Lady Monster, who came 20 times!

The winner of "Longest Distance Come to Come" is Morihiro Taneichi from Tokyo -- within the US, it's Ted from Hackettstown, New Jersey!

The winner of "Most Money Raised" is our very own Carol Queen; runner-up is our hunky Featured Masturbator, Robert Black! Carol was not even going to participate, except as host, until she received an email from a secret admirer who promised to sponsor her; she is finishing up a first-person write-up to thank him and will post it here, too, when she's got it written.

We are still seeking Featured Masturbators this year (who can be pledged ahead of time and followed on the webcast), and we will have Voyeur Seating available as well as Private Public Space (where people can masturbate who do not wish to be seen on the webcast). We hope to see you -- or be seen by you! -- on May 2nd, this year's Live San Francisco Masturbate-a-Thon!
Why Masturbate? Why Masturbate-a-thon?

Despite great strides in sex-positive education, masturbation for many remains a taboo subject.

We believe:

* Masturbation is the safest sex.
* More masturbation means more sexual self-awareness.
* Masturbation with a partner can be educational and hot.

Mr. Sato masturbated for 9 hours and 33 minutes.
By Christ, and I thought they did long radio stags in HQ 1Mech.

The winner of "Longest Time Spent Masturbating/Male" (and also the World Record Holder in this category!) is Mr. Masanobu Sato -- representing the Tenga company, and visiting from Tokyo, Japan!
Do you think they have his trophy on display at corporate Headquarters :?

Oh dear, they probably do....
http://www.tenga.co.jp/e/company.html
:roll:

EX_STAB said:

The winner of "Longest Time Spent Masturbating/Male" (and also the World Record Holder in this category!) is Mr. Masanobu Sato -- representing the Tenga company, and visiting from Tokyo, Japan!
Do you think they have his trophy on display at corporate Headquarters :?

Oh dear, they probably do....
http://www.tenga.co.jp/e/company.html
:roll:
What a place to work. Nip off to knock out a sly one and say you're doing R&D or claim it back as a training expense!

PrinceAlbert said:
How do they prove the female orgasms???
They have orgasms, they'll want the vote and to drive next

P

PrinceAlbert

LISpace said:
PrinceAlbert said:
How do they prove the female orgasms???
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but if you think proof is needed, it means you've never seen a real one...
You're probably right.....and I couldn't care less. I shoot my muck....therefore I'm great! If she can't be bothered to keep up it's her problem.

Does this event actually take place, or is it a wind-up?

MsG

gawanga said:
Dashing_Chap said:
Amateurs.
Welcome back.
Thank you kindly sir, I’ve been rather busy of late, met a Russian tart too doncha know!? Indeed Mr Albert, one of the reasons I haven’t invited her back to my abode is because my bed is utterly covered in spooge!

Yours &c,

-DC

Now now young Dash, what we meant to say was:

Thank you kindly sir, I’ve been rather busy at McD's of late, met a Russian chap too doncha know!? Indeed Mr Albert, one of the reasons I haven’t invited him back to my abode is because my bed is utterly covered in my Aunty Melvins spooge!
Yours &c,

The D_C

k13eod said:
So 2nd May? I can either go to the Army Navy game and get shedded or fly to San Fransisco for a wank?

Choices eh?
Amateur - as others would say - why not combine the two? There again, the image of you falling out of the Sapper tent with your trousers around your ankle knocking one out is an image too far. :D

Spike - or now that you've outed yourself, Mr Sato - could you post in a larger font please?

Dishing Chips good to see you gracing our fine boards again with your tales of conquest. Always alert to imposters. :)