Bum Sniffing Ginger Nut

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Volunteer, Dec 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I could understand if he was smelling wenches arrses, but he is smelling blokes ones...what is that about?

2. I don't thnk he's broke any laws

3. The CCTV picture looks remarkably like your Avatar.
    Is that you Phil and are you trying to plant the seed of legality in everyones mind?

4. I don't see what's wrong with that. I often check to see if my local convenience store worker has washed his or her arse that day.

5. So thoroughly that it takes you 20 sniffs from various angles though? The worker didn't move though did he, it doesn't take a genius to realise your getting your crack investigated. Me thinks these two could be very happy together.

6. Weird though it is, they're hardly "attacks". I can't see why this went any further than a bit of p*ss-taking in the CCTV room.

7. I like the comment from "liamsj" ...

8. thought this was another gareth thomas thread judging by the title.

9. I have to say that I have no idea what MDN is, who he is or what he does to generate such hero-worship from you guys however can I just say.....?

MDN??

I have absolutely no idea what I have just posted.

10. ?? 8O let me guess?? it was your christmas lash up today!

11. With what we take of our local street drinkers, it's a Xmas lash up every day.....

12. This guy simply wanted to know what brand of Baked Beans they had to offer.

13. The cctv looks like a brown haired guy. Why do they say ginger?

14. Like all public figures in a time of crisis, they're simply blaming the minority least likely to kick off. Imagine the commotion had they blamed a normal person or a Muslim.