• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bum Sniffing Ginger Nut

wolverine9314 said:
I don't see what's wrong with that. I often check to see if my local convenience store worker has washed his or her arse that day.
So thoroughly that it takes you 20 sniffs from various angles though? The worker didn't move though did he, it doesn't take a genius to realise your getting your crack investigated. Me thinks these two could be very happy together.

I have to say that I have no idea what MDN is, who he is or what he does to generate such hero-worship from you guys however can I just say.....?

MDN??

I have absolutely no idea what I have just posted.

scuba_frog said:
I have to say that I have no idea what MDN is, who he is or what he does to generate such hero-worship from you guys however can I just say.....?

MDN?/?

I have absolutely no idea what I have just posted.

?? 8O let me guess?? it was your christmas lash up today!

DavidBOC said:
The cctv looks like a brown haired guy. Why do they say ginger?
Like all public figures in a time of crisis, they're simply blaming the minority least likely to kick off. Imagine the commotion had they blamed a normal person or a Muslim.

DeltaDog said:
DavidBOC said:
The cctv looks like a brown haired guy. Why do they say ginger?
Like all public figures in a time of crisis, they're simply blaming the minority least likely to kick off. Imagine the commotion had they blamed a normal person or a Muslim.
Do we need an excuse to bully Gingers? Surely its a Darwinist thing!

Latest Threads