Bum fun is gay - official

I'm reading "The logic of life" at the moment. One of the things the authors looked at was how people who had a relative who contracted AIDS changed their behaviour (this was prior to decent treatments becoming available.

Women in this position were more likely to identify as gay and have relationships with women. Men who admitted having sex with men in the past were more likely to identify as being hetero ( :? ) and to be in relationships with women.

AIDS had basically "raised the price" of sex with men, so people switched.

Guess which practice these now-straight men engaged in with their new girlfriends?

Yup, you guessed it. Bummery :)

I agree with you entirely on this subject gobby but, what else are you supposed to do when she has a fanny like the bat cave?

Cheggo said:
I agree with you entirely on this subject gobby but, what else are you supposed to do when she has a fanny like the bat cave?
I had a pal who had worked on a building site with an old Irish labourer who had a large family. He had an endlesss supply of similies on the subject - "Ach, sure, it's like opening a door and shagging a cathedral", "Jeez oh, it's like opening the window and shagging the world".

gobbyidiot said:
Cheggo said:
I had a pal who had worked on a building site with an old Irish labourer who had a large family. He had an endlesss supply of similies on the subject - "Ach, sure, it's like opening a door and shagging a cathedral", "Jeez oh, it's like opening the window and shagging the world".
To add a few more;
Like throwing a toothpick in a volcano
Waving a hotdog in a hallway.

Must admit, never thought of doing the immediate family.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
still staggin The NAAFI Bar 78
Bowser-Mong Lonely Hearts 6
F The NAAFI Bar 48