Bullying

Cheers @Awol.
As you say, things are kept intentionally vague for good reason.

PS.. Its the cameras that you couldn't see... Hee Hee...

Wonderful home project......

If you’re talking about @oldstab (apologies I’m wrong, but most of your posts enhance my strongly held belief that you’re snorting neat HCL), then you couldn’t be more wrong. He offered me a roof, delicious food, and the companionship of his dog (the only mammal I’ve seen in South Wales that is bigger than the bloke himself). As a fellow arrser he also rightly offered me the nightly warmth of his (genuinely) stunning wife. I gently refused her companionship as I was uneasy at the multiplicity of camera lenses at the foot of the bed and the large hound he was stroking with one hand while his other hand was stroking...... er ....something else.

Also, and he wants discretion here, but let’s just say that he has left his military career understandably vague for good reasons, but I’ve seen the photo album, and I don’t think he has spent several days photoshopping about 100 photos just to impress a random Arrser who came to stay one November day a couple of years ago.

Take the piss all you like, but if you want to find something real to use to denigrate Oldstab, you are going to spend a lot of wasted time.

But hey, you have time to waste, so crack on (or actually DO you have time to waste, it’s so difficult to keep up).

Tw@t.
He meant bobthebuilder.

The "captain of industry" remark was the combat indicator, you teary eyed bitch.

If you’re talking about @oldstab (apologies I’m wrong, but most of your posts enhance my strongly held belief that you’re snorting neat HCL), then you couldn’t be more wrong. He offered me a roof, delicious food, and the companionship of his dog (the only mammal I’ve seen in South Wales that is bigger than the bloke himself). As a fellow arrser he also rightly offered me the nightly warmth of his (genuinely) stunning wife. I gently refused her companionship as I was uneasy at the multiplicity of camera lenses at the foot of the bed and the large hound he was stroking with one hand while his other hand was stroking...... er ....something else.

Also, and he wants discretion here, but let’s just say that he has left his military career understandably vague for good reasons, but I’ve seen the photo album, and I don’t think he has spent several days photoshopping about 100 photos just to impress a random Arrser who came to stay one November day a couple of years ago.

Take the piss all you like, but if you want to find something real to use to denigrate Oldstab, you are going to spend a lot of wasted time.

But hey, you have time to waste, so crack on (or actually DO you have time to waste, it’s so difficult to keep up).

Tw@t.
Dry your eyes princess, also check your aim, you’ve missed by a mile.

He meant bobthebuilder.

The "captain of industry" remark was the combat indicator, you teary eyed bitch.
And the post that Himmler quoted actually mentioned bobthebuilder.

I guess the desperate tears running down @Awol's face obscured that bit.

Thought I was on wrong thread, rename it to the attention seeking thread....ta.

There's enough tears on here to sort out a drought.

Sweet Baby Jeebus H on a flying fůcking bicycle, do you fůcking band of wetpants have to drip your fůcking flanges all over every fůcking thread on Arrse?