Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bullying

It has come to light that my 11 year old niece is getting bullied in school. Trouble is she's in Perth WA and I'm not.
She got taken to one side by a teacher, who has been less than supportive and was told not to go near Evie or she'd be in trouble.

Her reply.

"Sir, I'm not bothered by Evie at all, she's a loser, what I am bothered about is her threatening me online saying she's going to get 17 and 18 year old to beat me up and kill me, here you go sir I've saved EVERYTHING, take a look"

Teacher takes a look, asks niece to come to the office so he can copy everything on her phone that has been sent by the Evie and her friends, apparently some of it is bloody nasty.

2 hours later the school now have the police involved. The little shit of the kid that is Evie was making complaints about my niece picking on her, what's actually happened is that she stood up to the little shite and she has attempted to turn the tables.. Well , she's buggered now, looks like school policy is automatic expulsion.

Karma is a bitch.

I just hope it becomes a "Character Building" episode for the girl.

I hope the other kid gets the shit beaten out of her for being a little bitch.

Well done to your neice for being savvy and saving evidence hope that the girl in question will learn a valuable lesson and that she does get the expulsion .
Too many sanctions are retracted and and lessons aren't learned.
But I am really sorry that she was bullied in the first place.

I just hope it becomes a "Character Building" episode for the girl.

I hope the other kid gets the shit beaten out of her for being a little bitch.

I had a mate transfer out to WA Police, and from what they told me that's quitely likely.

Plus they'll do the mum and dad and burn the house down.

Jesus, that place made "Life on Mars" look like it drank pints of milk from what he did tell me.

I had a mate transfer out to WA Police, and from what they told me that's quitely likely.

Jesus, that place made "Life on Mars" look like it drank pints of milk from what he did tell me.
When we were out there I had the distinct impression NOT to get on the wrong side of WA coppers.

No touchy feely stuff.. None at all.

All the "Bogans" live in South Perth. The part of Perth my sister lives is Greenwood. Quite well to do.
Trouble with my niece is that she is very confident but does have her mother's temper. She won't take shit off people at all.

Still, no excuse for the other girls shitty behaviour.

When we were out there I had the distinct impression NOT to get on the wrong side of WA coppers.

No touchy feely stuff.. None at all.

My mate was built like a brick shithouse and whilst a genuinely nice fellah, had no problem with filling someone in (if neccessary - Which we did whilst in the Met together). He came back to London for a visit after a year or so an was telling us about the new ways. The whole relief was at the table in the pub and our eyes were all widening. No PACE and no CCTV I am guessing down there.

My mate was built like a brick shithouse and whilst a genuinely nice fellah, had no problem with filling someone in (if neccessary - Which we did whilst in the Met together). He came back to London for a visit after a year or so an was telling us about the new ways. The whole relief was at the table in the pub and our eyes were all widening. No PACE and no CCTV I am guessing down there.
Damn it sounded like fun.;)

Nothing like that at all.
I've got a few mates who were Met. One still is but in a role I won't discuss. One was 5 area TSG, The other was in Kennington on the anti robbery task force. We all grew up together, they've done well to be fair.

Nothing like that at all.
I've got a few mates who were Met. One still is but in a role I won't discuss. One was 5 area TSG, The other was in Kennington on the anti robbery task force. We all grew up together, they've done well to be fair.

Kennington Robbery squad... urgh.

Still, the overtime must be good.

We had to report a couple of scrotes setting fires in the local park.. Tinder dry in the summer out there. Police turned up, I told them what had gone on, gave them the photos... He wrote a few lines in his notebook.. I asked did I have to come to the station to make a statement.

"Nahh mate, this isn't the bloody UK, we've got the little bastards bang to rights, we don't do you're poncey stuff here"

His oppo ex Manchester plod. " It's different here, a lot different mate, we have enough to get this through court"