Bullying still goes on.

MOD BULLYING REPORT -
Air Force Worst of the Three Services>>
How awful!>>A recent report by experts has found that allegations of "a culture of>widespread bullying and brutality" within the Military are, in the most >part> unfounded.>>The audit team, which traveled to every Defense establishment across the>country and abroad and interviewed staff from all three services, found>surprisingly few cases of unfair treatment and bullying within the Army and>Navy.>>When it came to the Air Force, however, the report told a different story.>Complaints to the team came from a total of 3,555 Air Force members,>compared with three from Navy and just one from Army.>>While this statistic is alarming in its own right, it becomes horrific when>one considers that each complaint represents a sad story of abuse,>mistreatment and neglect.>>As one senior Air Force officer put it, "Each story is, in itself, a sad>indictment on the Military. When taken as a whole, however, they>demonstrate a reprehensible lack of regard for personnel on the part of>managers at all levels.">>One young pilot told of having to spend two nights in tented accommodation,>despite the fact that there was an empty five-star hotel just 1 kilometer>away.>>Another said that he had been forced to endure a grueling fitness test >every>year since he joined in 1997.>>One airman alleged that she had been overlooked for promotion on numerous>occasions, simply because she was fat, lazy and stupid.>>An airman stated he had been refused permission to wear civilian attire to>work, despite the fact that his uniform clashed with his eye color.>>Another had been forced to wear uncomfortable safety boots for periods of >up>to eight hours straight.>>A clerk could not understand why she had been sent to work in a Joint>military headquarters, "I have been forced to work for horrid Army and Navy>people who just don't understand what the military is all about. I feel the>Air Force has victimized me by forcing me to do this...I will be seeking>compensation...">>Shockingly, Air Force senior ranks are also subject to mistreatment.>>One SNCO stated, "I was deeply upset when I was addressed as 'Sergeant' by>an officer. He knew my name was Robert. It was just horrible - I have>never been more humiliated in my life." In response a senior officer >stated> "the officer in question has been moved on...">>A number of personnel complained of having to attend courses that were not>relevant to their jobs, such as rigorous ground combat courses and >drawn-out>lectures on occupational health and safety. To add insult to injury, a>young A1C was even ordered to pack up chairs in the classroom>after one such course.>>The huge backlash against treatment of Air Force personnel should provide>senior officers with a vital clue with regard to the massive retention>problems experienced by the military in recent times. Over>the past two years, the Military has spent millions looking into the issue.>>Not all of the Air Force's hierarchy, however, were upset by the >revelations> Said the outgoing Chief of Staff, "I'm delighted with the result, I am>very happy that our retention problems are due, in the most part at least,>to something as harmless as bullying.>I thought everyone was leaving because of me."

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

Well that was a struggle to read, got there in the end though.

Mildly funny, got a girlie giggle out of me, even with my Air Force connections...
Sad fact is I agree with most: apart from
One airman alleged that she had been overlooked for promotion on numerous>occasions, simply because she was fat, lazy and stupid
This airman would not have been overlooked for promotion - she would in fact have been top of the list.

Skittles said:
Well that was a struggle to read, got there in the end though.

Mildly funny, got a girlie giggle out of me, even with my Air Force connections...
Sad fact is I agree with most: apart from
One airman alleged that she had been overlooked for promotion on numerous>occasions, simply because she was fat, lazy and stupid
This airman would not have been overlooked for promotion - she would in fact have been top of the list.
More likely that they would have sneaked the new stripes onto her overalls whilst they were in the tailers having a larger arse sewn into them.

Ha! Love it.

The most annoying thing for me was seeing a good friend (hard working and of normal body size) get passed up for promotion and see a heifer get picked up who hadn't passed a fitness test since Basics (if ever).

Moodybitch has PMT and will be coming to a hygiene bin near you in the future...

Moodybitch said:
How many fecking times do we have to read this - it's been on about 4 threads now in the past month.

Just stop it.
Moody bitch, there is a ginger p***taking thread and also one on fat lasses which you may find more relevant to your circumstances.

Just being helpful.

is this a serious report?
if so it doesn,t shock me.Mrs bootboys cousin is in the RAF and whinges like a bitch if he doesn,t get home every weekend.never liked the RAF
bunch of fucking faggots if any doubts read above.

Latest Threads