Bullying Seen As Acceptable in the Army ..............

Bullying 'seen as acceptable in Army' as survey reveals every woman questioned was victim of unwanted attention - Telegraph

Apparently
[h=2]Bullying is perceived as “acceptable” among some in the Army, according to an internal report that found every single woman questioned said they had been the victim of unwanted sexual attention.[/h]
I can only assume that they didn't question a significant number of the (how should I put this?) less aesthetically pleasing ones. There is a whole herd of Army munters that would be very grateful for any kind of sexual attention.

I can only assume that they didn't question a significant number of the (how should I put this?) less aesthetically pleasing ones. There is a whole herd of Army munters that would be very grateful for any kind of sexual attention.
Is it possible that during the last 10 years even those with <cough> 'great personalities' have been operationally pretty for the length of a tour?

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bleddy wimmins in the army is an affront even more henious than nightingale getting out...

Wasn't like this in my day..

My great uncle bulgaria served in the war and when he retired he said the only reason the high command made poor decisions was down to them birds pushing the differing resource representations around with long sticks in the command post... You know the big maps on the tables.

He reckoned that their fannies put them off balance and their tits were shit.

And he should know as he once fingered one of the control room birds outside the dance hall...

So there you go..
SO he didn't get a wartime shag then ? Fail. Very amusing post though :)

As for the Telegraph article, what a load of shite. I don't believe a word of the statistics.

Whinging cunts, get pinched by terry or some of the contenders for "african infantryman of the year" and you will find out what unwanted attention is, in which case your bullying wanker male colleagues will willingly risk their skins to get you out. I suspect the journo slime asking the questions was leading the dizzy bints on a bit.

Latest Threads