Bullying form anyone?

would you like to be a gwar

• not on your nelly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only if it means i dont turn grey in later life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Since day one i've been gettin grief for being a short ginger bastard!

these are true facts and i can cope with the name callin as i see it as jealousy.
especially the older senior ranks who use 'just for men' which doesn't cover their thinning locks where a little peroxide administered by ningers hot wife who is a hairdresser disables my golden glow no probs! 8)

:pissedoff: think the old mans ready for bursting :pissedoff:

G

Goku

zeighiel said:
Since day one i've been gettin grief for being a short ginger fatherless!
I can see the problem here, you should have been drowned at birth or at least on joining.

The smell of bus stops is one we’ve had to endure for too long now, it’s time your kind was rubbed out along with downsyndrum and the French.

piss n twiglets, telephone boxes n bus shelters, foxes piss n dry roasted peanut dust....please feel free to contribute new ideas

G

Goku

There’s no such thing as a new idea, everything in this life has been done to death 10 times over.
Threads on gwars for example, doesn’t mean you shouldn't be exterminated though :wink:

edited for mongness

zeighiel said:

these are true facts and i can cope with the name callin as i see it as jealousy.
especially the older senior ranks who use 'just for men' which doesn't cover their thinning locks where a little peroxide administered by ningers hot wife who is a hairdresser disables my golden glow no probs! 8)

You need a form to bully someone? - Thats army beaurocracy and political correctness for you!

delinquent said:
zeighiel said:

You need a form to bully someone? - Thats army beaurocracy and political correctness for you!
It'll be available on JPA sometime in the near future.

lol@grecian...

*taps his foot waiting for "just for men" to turn up

Don't bother dying it, be ginger gracefully, think of all the famous ginger people...

Um... Ronald McDonald...

delinquent said:
lol@grecian...

Don't bother dying it, be ginger gracefully, think of all the famous ginger people...

Um... Ronald McDonald...
Apparently Mr McDonald wears a wig??

Marky5503 said:
delinquent said:
lol@grecian...

Um... Ronald McDonald...
Apparently Mr McDonald wears a wig??
You jest surely? You'll be telling me he's had a nose job next.

Personally I would rather have leukemia. At least then there's an end in sight.

Mick Hucknall - a modest and unassuming yet quietly successful role model for fantapants all over the world

ex-telemech said:
All gwars smell of p1ss and cabbage. Fact.
You read that somewhere, and are now touting it as fact. Borrocks.

They smell like fish, just like the rest of them. And p1ss, like the rest of them.

They are also very often grateful ... unlike the rest of them.

blue_sophist said:
ex-telemech said:
All gwars smell of p1ss and cabbage. Fact.
You read that somewhere, and are now touting it as fact. Borrocks.

They smell like fish, just like the rest of them. And p1ss, like the rest of them.

They are also very often grateful ... unlike the rest of them.
They are all grateful, when I've finished with them, whatever their colouring!

Gwar women get my member throbbing with excitement but Gwar men are just one of Gods little jokes. Look on the bright side at least your mates wont loose you in a crowd.