Bullying form anyone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zeighiel, Mar 30, 2007.

?
  1. not on your nelly

85.9%
  2. only if it means i dont turn grey in later life

14.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since day one i've been gettin grief for being a short ginger bastard!

these are true facts and i can cope with the name callin as i see it as jealousy.
    especially the older senior ranks who use 'just for men' which doesn't cover their thinning locks where a little peroxide administered by ningers hot wife who is a hairdresser disables my golden glow no probs! 8)

:pissedoff: think the old mans ready for bursting :pissedoff:

2. I can see the problem here, you should have been drowned at birth or at least on joining.

The smell of bus stops is one we’ve had to endure for too long now, it’s time your kind was rubbed out along with downsyndrum and the French.

3. piss n twiglets, telephone boxes n bus shelters, foxes piss n dry roasted peanut dust....please feel free to contribute new ideas

4. whoa whats going in i typed p i s s and it changed to urine it doesn't work if it says that!

5. There’s no such thing as a new idea, everything in this life has been done to death 10 times over.
    Threads on gwars for example, doesn’t mean you shouldn't be exterminated though :wink:

edited for mongness

6. You need a form to bully someone? - Thats army beaurocracy and political correctness for you!

7. It'll be available on JPA sometime in the near future.

8. me thinks he is jealous
    bet he wished he was in team handsome.

9. lol@grecian...

*taps his foot waiting for "just for men" to turn up

Don't bother dying it, be ginger gracefully, think of all the famous ginger people...

Um... Ronald McDonald...

10. Apparently Mr McDonald wears a wig??

11. You jest surely? You'll be telling me he's had a nose job next.

12. who ronald or zeighiel?

I know ronald hasen't his is down to alcoholism though zieg may have... hence why the attention is now on his ginger hair...

13. Personally I would rather have leukemia. At least then there's an end in sight.

14. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

GWAR Supporters Club Member ... Sha**ed many, married one .... over.

15. Mick Hucknall - a modest and unassuming yet quietly successful role model for fantapants all over the world