Bullshit legal claims

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Feb 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - London Underground commuter wins £12,000 damages

Gentlemen I challenge you to beat this pathetic twat's attempt at fiddling the system.

2. My fat useless cockstand of a work colleague is begging for the day he gets a brown letter and told to fuck off so he can cry career foul and bullying. Despite being a 10 year L/Cpl, fat, downgraded because of a knee injury even the phsyio has washed his hands of, and just being crap at his job and not to mention his shit hygiene...

The sad thing is he will most likely win a hefty pay out.

3. The 10 Most Ridiculous Lawsuits of All Time

Others in my own experience:

1. Woman sues the police and the prosecutor for the alleged wrongful conviction on felony charges of her husband. Her homemade complaint demanded a million dollars and the return of her husband. She added that, for two million dollars, the defendants could keep her husband.

2. Couple "buys" a county road, sets up a toll both, sues the authorities for demolishing their toll both and arresting them on disorderly person charges.

3. Pro se female plaintiff, worker's compensation claim. Asked by the judge what was her disability, she explained that her employer stared at her pelvis, causing her to have multiple orgasms. Leading the female judge to remark "Gee, I wish I had that problem."

4. This one was reported in the Federal Supplement. I wished I'd saved it. Pro se plaintiff's lawsuit against Satan dismissed for failure to provide the United States Marshall with adequate instructions on how to serve the summons.

5. Jewish man sued his father for assault and battery. Consisting of failure to obtain his "informed consent" prior to circumcision. (Case dismissed on the basis of the Statute of Limitations.) (Reported in "Case and Comment.")

4. Disabling osteoarthritis and riding a bike. What a cunt.