Bulls**t Baffles Brains

Ding Ding. All aboard, move down the bus there, loads a room on top missus.

This is not the first or last time this is going to happen,Maybe it would have been better for the city to have sorted out a venue for a reception for the men they are so proud of.
Do they realy give a toss? or is it just good PR.

I don't really give a toss, we've all been turned away from boozers before, but what pisses me off is the double standards, if this was a bunch of whoofters after a gay pride parade getting turned away then it would be in court and getting commented on by Dave C in double quick time.

'We aren't allowed to serve squaddies': Pub refuses custom of soldiers back from Afghanistan after parade through town

Read more: Pub refuses custom of soldiers back from Afghanistan after parade through Romford | Mail Online

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
May i refer you to the juxtaposition of your signature block and reading the Daily mail

STOP READING THE DAILY MAIL ONLINER EVERY CLICK INCREASES THEIR ADVERTISING REVENUE

May i refer you to the juxtaposition of your signature block and reading the Daily mail

STOP READING THE DAILY MAIL ONLINER EVERY CLICK INCREASES THEIR ADVERTISING REVENUE

...and does my share holding a world of good whilst having the added benefits of raising the average blood pressure of the general population.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought the anglicans were marching in BASILDON re the posts on here last week ? ( not clicking on daily wail though .)

I thought the anglicans were marching in BASILDON re the posts on here last week ? ( not clicking on daily wail though .)
I went to Basildon once, it was shut.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chasndave The NAAFI Bar 8