Bulls**t Baffles Brains

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Counter-Bluffer-Ops, Nov 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ding Ding. All aboard, move down the bus there, loads a room on top missus.
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Yeah, but you know what squaddies on the piss are like.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Burn it. Burn it and scatter salt amid the ruins. And then do a big shit where the doorstep used to be.

That will teach them.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Can somebody start up a petition - haven't had one for a while v(and a Facebook 'tribute' page whilst we're at it.)
  5. Why not an e-petition for a parliamentary debate?
  6. A step too far maybe - we don't want to overly distract them from the Saville and Dorries enquiries.
  7. No loss, it was a shithole the last time I drank in there.
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I can't help myself, I always read that as Doris.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Beat me to it. Serves the ******* right for trying to drink in Essex.
  11. This is not the first or last time this is going to happen,Maybe it would have been better for the city to have sorted out a venue for a reception for the men they are so proud of.
    Do they realy give a toss? or is it just good PR.
  12. 307

307 War Hero

I don't really give a toss, we've all been turned away from boozers before, but what pisses me off is the double standards, if this was a bunch of whoofters after a gay pride parade getting turned away then it would be in court and getting commented on by Dave C in double quick time.
    • Like Like x 5
  13. May i refer you to the juxtaposition of your signature block and reading the Daily mail

• Like Like x 1