Bullish septic cop

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BobJamesCo, Apr 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ah Your late for your Police Hate campaign. Hope you didn't get stopped and searched on your way home for being a boring, ill informed, tin foil hat wearing lefty in a public place!

2. So, was it sexual assault on girls or the cows? Or the girls were cows? :?

3. He doesn't know. He just seen something that would look bad for the Police and posted it here!

4. Given the mugshot in the story it wasnt't too hardto find a story that made a cop look bad! What a fcuking mong!

5. Septic cop?

I take great exception to that. Makes me wonder if the original poster doesn't have it in for all things septic and not just the pervert in the story.

Septic cop?

At least he knows how to shoot a gun. Unlike some PC Plods.

Taxi!

6. Yeah, he's a boring fecker for sure. His google search history must read

Bad Cops.com
    Naughty Cops.com
    Police make mistake.com
    Rubbish Police.com
    Police who love goats.com
    Police feck up.com
    Police who dig guns.com
    I once got a speeding ticket and cant get over it.com
    Tinfoil hat construction techniques.com

Then all he has to do is use his old friends cut & paste then whallah! instant cop bashing thread.

You should read his post on Police Firearms. I'm not sure which UK airport he's been to lately but he seems to think the OB there are more toold up than a patrol out in Helmund. :roll:

7. Whats wrong with having sex with cows? They love it - slags!

8. Thanks for the tips, seaguile

Bad Cops.com
    Naughty Cops.com
    Police make mistake.com
    Rubbish Police.com
    Police who love goats.com
    Police feck up.com
    Police who dig guns.com
    I once got a speeding ticket and cant get over it.com
    Tinfoil hat construction techniques.com

9. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOring!!!!!!!!!!! :sleepy:

To the hole, with this one............... :roll: :roll:

10. Well I've narrowed you down a bit as it seems you have a deep seated problem with North Wales Police.... Are the drugs raids a bit too close to home for you perhaps?
    Not here for a slanging match but you are a troll by your acidic postings of being anti Police. Just what exactly what was you 'fitted' up with that's made you so angry. It,s not just me that has made such observations....your postings nail your colours to the wall and you may be able to pull some ground back by saying just what your problem is instead of dragging some inane remotely connected septic incident about a subject that has nothing to do with anything apart from your hatred of the Police. Grow up you spanner. :roll: :yawnstretch: :yawnstretch: :yawnstretch:

11. The Half wit "mmm-babies-heads" Playing Sherlock is again very wrong.
    as...
    ""Well I've narrowed you down a bit as it seems you have a deep seated problem with North Wales Police""

I back North wales police, Totally, in their actions against Drug Dealers, Yobs and Speeders. Mr. Brunstrom and his force are Policemen unlike the big city forces who think they are Soldiers. as an instance the only times I have seen HKs Glocks ect on display is in the Middle East and Heathrow Airport!

Every post I have made critical of the Police relates to the obsession with firearms and lack of support for the public in preventing crime.

On Arrse there are a lot of Idiots living sad lives in bedsit land pretending to be "Gun Carrying Cops" and it would seem that ""mmm-babies-heads"" is one