Bullish septic cop

Ah Your late for your Police Hate campaign. Hope you didn't get stopped and searched on your way home for being a boring, ill informed, tin foil hat wearing lefty in a public place!

He doesn't know. He just seen something that would look bad for the Police and posted it here!

Closet_Jibber said:
He doesn't know. He just seen something that would look bad for the Police and posted it here!
Given the mugshot in the story it wasnt't too hardto find a story that made a cop look bad! What a fcuking mong!

Septic cop?

I take great exception to that. Makes me wonder if the original poster doesn't have it in for all things septic and not just the pervert in the story.

Septic cop?

At least he knows how to shoot a gun. Unlike some PC Plods.

Taxi!

Closet_Jibber said:
Yeah, he's a boring fecker for sure. His google search history must read

Bad Cops.com
Naughty Cops.com
Police make mistake.com
Rubbish Police.com
Police who love goats.com
Police feck up.com
Police who dig guns.com
I once got a speeding ticket and cant get over it.com
Tinfoil hat construction techniques.com

Then all he has to do is use his old friends cut & paste then whallah! instant cop bashing thread.

You should read his post on Police Firearms. I'm not sure which UK airport he's been to lately but he seems to think the OB there are more toold up than a patrol out in Helmund. :roll:

Thanks for the tips, seaguile

Bad Cops.com
Naughty Cops.com
Police make mistake.com
Rubbish Police.com
Police who love goats.com
Police feck up.com
Police who dig guns.com
I once got a speeding ticket and cant get over it.com
Tinfoil hat construction techniques.com

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOring!!!!!!!!!!! :sleepy:

To the hole, with this one............... :roll: :roll:

Well I've narrowed you down a bit as it seems you have a deep seated problem with North Wales Police.... Are the drugs raids a bit too close to home for you perhaps?
Not here for a slanging match but you are a troll by your acidic postings of being anti Police. Just what exactly what was you 'fitted' up with that's made you so angry. It,s not just me that has made such observations....your postings nail your colours to the wall and you may be able to pull some ground back by saying just what your problem is instead of dragging some inane remotely connected septic incident about a subject that has nothing to do with anything apart from your hatred of the Police. Grow up you spanner. :roll: :yawnstretch: :yawnstretch: :yawnstretch:

The Half wit "mmm-babies-heads" Playing Sherlock is again very wrong.
as...
""Well I've narrowed you down a bit as it seems you have a deep seated problem with North Wales Police""

I back North wales police, Totally, in their actions against Drug Dealers, Yobs and Speeders. Mr. Brunstrom and his force are Policemen unlike the big city forces who think they are Soldiers. as an instance the only times I have seen HKs Glocks ect on display is in the Middle East and Heathrow Airport!

Every post I have made critical of the Police relates to the obsession with firearms and lack of support for the public in preventing crime.

On Arrse there are a lot of Idiots living sad lives in bedsit land pretending to be "Gun Carrying Cops" and it would seem that ""mmm-babies-heads"" is one

Nil wit Bob... It's easy to play Sherlock when your location is there for all to see... could have said "Waah" then. You do have a problem with the Police in general. Would you like me to go through your posts and drag a few inane rants out?

I don't know you and you don't know me but I and lots of others can quite clearly see that you are a wind-up merchant and I've just given myself a good talking to for biting as you chose to single me out.

I thought it would be a little titter to link to Youtube for obvious reasons but your wit seems to have left you far behind forcing you to skiffle across the keyboard whilst finding it hard to see through stinging tears.

I can back up everything I post about, whereas you, as spotted by countless others, make ill informed comments about a vast subject that you quite clearly do not know much about. I don't have to justify myself to you or anybody what I do or have done in the past, so I'm not rising to that childish bedsit comment.
There you go again... you've just offended loads of bedsit dwellers.

Any way... about those swans? :)

BobJamesCo said:
as...
""Well I've narrowed you down a bit as it seems you have a deep seated problem with North Wales Police""

I back North wales police, Totally, in their actions against Drug Dealers, Yobs and Speeders. Mr. Brunstrom and his force are Policemen unlike the big city forces who think they are Soldiers. as an instance the only times I have seen HKs Glocks ect on display is in the Middle East and Heathrow Airport!
Every post I have made critical of the Police relates to the obsession with firearms and lack of support for the public in preventing crime.

On Arrse there are a lot of Idiots living sad lives in bedsit land pretending to be "Gun Carrying Cops" and it would seem that ""mmm-babies-heads"" is one
You need to get out a bit more then BobJamesCo. I can't think of an airport abroad I've been to recently that doesn't have visible armed police.

BobJamesCo said:
as...

Crikey must remind mrsyam she is living in the most expensive/largest bedsit in the country. I'm going straight round to the estate agents, f00kers they told me it was a 4 bed detached...... :roll: :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Edwardian Fred The NAAFI Bar 44
Retd_crab The NAAFI Bar 43
C The NAAFI Bar 87