Bulling boots service

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by steverudedog, Oct 18, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there any locations in UK, pref North West who offer a service to bull boots?

2. Talk about bl**dy bone idleness!!! Get you finger out!
  3. There's a few services on the web that'll offer to wipe you arrse. As growler says, do it yourself :!:
  4. Bulling your own boots is a point of honour.
    Would you like someone to fire your APWT for you too?
  5. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Well done SRD. 3 bites already :p :D :wink:
  6. Will someone bull my boots for me???????????

Payment in kind......................
  7. What like building bed bocks
    or locker layouts
  8. What on earth is a bed bock? Not come across that term yet in the FANY..........
  9. He means bed blocks, making your blankets and sheets into a block (sandwich) with a blanket wrapping it all up. Final blanket on the bed, taught enough to bounce a coin off. The again, I'm now reminiscing....

Payment in kind? For bulling boots? Well hoorah and huzzah :twisted:
  10. when did u leave the service ? and how long have you served ?
  11. This is why we are always encouraged to take sleeping bags everywhere is it?

The duvet generation lives
  12. Carry those on parade, do you? :roll:
  13. When I did basic training, all of those moons ago, that's what we did. Who said I've left? Can't answer the second part 'til the first parts done.

Same question to you? Does an ACF instructor 'serve?' 8O
  14. you haven't given me a straight answer in years or dates or location

i think an ACF instructor is a different ball game entirely from a Reg/TA service
  15. Semper, I'm still serving and not exactly over the hill yet but can still remember bed blocks etc. That was in the 80s but I'm not giving you an exact date because I don't want to. You're not getting my unit address either or the size of my wife's back eye, reason being that you aint a real squaddie.