• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bulling boots service

steverudedog said:
Is there any locations in UK, pref North West who offer a service to bull boots?

Regards,

Steve.
There's a few services on the web that'll offer to wipe you arrse. As growler says, do it yourself :!:

Poppy said:
What on earth is a bed bock? Not come across that term yet in the FANY..........
He means bed blocks, making your blankets and sheets into a block (sandwich) with a blanket wrapping it all up. Final blanket on the bed, taught enough to bounce a coin off. The again, I'm now reminiscing....

Payment in kind? For bulling boots? Well hoorah and huzzah :twisted:

semper said:
scalieback said:
The again, I'm now reminiscing....
when did u leave the service ? and how long have you served ?
When I did basic training, all of those moons ago, that's what we did. Who said I've left? Can't answer the second part 'til the first parts done.

Same question to you? Does an ACF instructor 'serve?' 8O

scalieback said:
semper said:
scalieback said:
When I did basic training, all of those moons ago, that's what we did. Who said I've left? Can't answer the second part 'til the first parts done.
you haven't given me a straight answer in years or dates or location

scalieback said:
i think an ACF instructor is a different ball game entirely from a Reg/TA service

Semper, I'm still serving and not exactly over the hill yet but can still remember bed blocks etc. That was in the 80s but I'm not giving you an exact date because I don't want to. You're not getting my unit address either or the size of my wife's back eye, reason being that you aint a real squaddie.

semper said:
scalieback said:
semper said:
scalieback said:
you haven't given me a straight answer in years or dates or location

scalieback said:
i think an ACF instructor is a different ball game entirely from a Reg/TA service
I'll PM you.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Poppy said:
Will someone bull my boots for me???????????

:lol:

Payment in kind......................
Poppy, if you are at Longmoor the same time as me I'll give you a pair of boots you can use to put your make up on with.

Now about this payment in kind, do you know where the bike shed is at Longmoor? :p

(Badass, Scalie, MDN etc. you know what I mean before you even start...you cheeky gits, so don't even bother) :oops:

So

Latest Threads