bullin boots!

oh yea and would u get away with few buck shes to help make traing that bit easier or would they just take em off ya - cant b arsed bullin boots when i can take a pre bulled pair with me u know?

I do not know the score now but when I did my training guy's that took extra Military kit with them (ex Cadets etc) had it taken of them until training had finished, bulled boots being the main items.

jimmyc said:
oh yea and would u get away with few buck shes to help make traing that bit easier or would they just take em off ya - cant b arsed bullin boots when i can take a pre bulled pair with me u know?
If you can't be "arsed" to learn the basic skills and disciplines of Soldiering then why bother joining?

jimmyc said:
:lol: I remember a guy who did just that. He was on the whole a bit of a jack twat and the pl staff knew it. 3 days before our first pass off parade there was an inspection, no2s on the hanger boots in the other hand. The pl sgt took 1 look and said "I wouldn't dig my fkcuing garden in these boots" they were then thrown out of the window 2 stories up.
Hard not to laugh when you see this happen. :lol:
TB

cant be arsed learning? to bull boots ? ive done plenty of learning and bullin before now mate served before now in infantry just considering re enlisting see , dont expect ill have to do the whole training again n just thinking ahead of ways to make make best of any training i do have to get on with but with out making it more of a difficulty than need be

Latest Threads