Bullets or Benefits?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by annaraccoon, Aug 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have written a lot in the past few days concerning the £700 million which is being spent on 'persueding' the long term unemployed to take a job - co-incidentally it is the same amount which is being cut from the defence fund and means no more live ammunition for front line troops.

I have set up a poll on my blog, the resutls of which I intend to publicise heavily.

Please support this endevour.

Your comments are welcome on my blog as ever.
  2. Madam,

Please keep your journalistic fishing expeditions to your side of the pond...
  3. Snigger.......
  4. Didn't Himmler or Goering say much the same - 'Fat or Steel'?!
  5. Give em the benefit of the bullet!
  6. Hmmn, I did consider making that one of the options, but thought it might be too inflamatory!
  7. Yup, I've never been able to spell, left school at 13, but see no reason why my views should be any less valid.

Do please give me the correct spelling and I'll happily make the change.
  8. I'm not a journalist.

and I've never been fishing in my life!
  9. http://www.google.co.uk/

Woks for me. :wink:
  10. get some credentials first miss serious jorno....
  11. Too inflamatory for ARRSE? By no means my dear. However should you post anything along the lines of: Gay; Padre; Uniform; Wrinkled and Parade and in the same sentence, you would almost certainly get the benefit of the bullet. :wink:
  12. I repeat, I'm not a journalist - what credentials would you like me to get?

I'm trying to support you here - is knocking my spelling and heaping abuse on my head really the best you can do around here?

Perhaps I should go back to complacency the same as the rest of the Great British Public?

I don't carry advertising, I run my blog at my own expense to try to publicise matters that the Main Stream Press can't be bothered with or would just prefer that no-one knows about.
  13. This is spam. Thinly disguised but spam for your paint ball affiliate.