• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bullets, bandages, and boots BBC 4

I watched it when first on BBC 2 a month or two ago and found it very interesting.

Nice to see things from a different perspective.

Q.

Yes, an interesting programme but not without a couple of 'howlers' that made me shout at the TV screen, much to the surprise of the hitherto unalerted person sharing the sofa!

And, arrgghhh, the feckin' man made several uses of the word 'logistical', except that it is NOT a ******* word! 'Logistic' will do.

Sorry, another pet hate.

From the soapbox.... dismount.

Yes, an interesting programme but not without a couple of 'howlers' that made me shout at the TV screen, much to the surprise of the hitherto unalerted person sharing the sofa!

And, arrgghhh, the feckin' man made several uses of the word 'logistical', except that it is NOT a ******* word! 'Logistic' will do.

Sorry, another pet hate.

From the soapbox.... dismount.

He also seemed to have gone to the same BBC elocution school as Robert Peston - talking as if he were reading off a script that contained no punctuation.

I only managed to catch half of the programme last night but certainly worthy of watching the whole series.

The old fashion rations & the huge leg splinter made interesting viewing

Latest Threads