bulleing in the naaffi

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Soldgersgirl, Oct 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can any won please help me as i dont no wat to do and please dont make fun of my bad spellin

i am engaged to a soldger and jew to get marreyed next march but some won has started a nastey post about him that is not true on the naffi forum

what may seem like a bit of a laff has got him in troubel as he had a fight in the naaffi. please can some won tell me if i can speek to the familees offiser about this

thanks girls

2. nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

It's an invasion

3. Yes. Do. Print out the entire Naafi Bar thread and show it to him. He'll be LOTS of help.

smithie

4. Rubbish.

This is a wind-up.

Don't even bother to respond.

Sorry to the ARRSEr who wanted to play - sorry - it's just dull and stealing bandwidth.

5. I think both soldgersgurl and mongz deserve the oxygen thief medal blocks.... MOD's

Even though this has to be a wind up!!!! surely our education system hasn't failed us this badly!!!!

6. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

You can speak to the families officer, it's his job to field your problems. In fact, you should do it now because you'll really not find what you're looking for on here. Speak to him first, then get him to post on here on your behalf. Just ask to see his MPC(A) certificate first, so we know he can spell.

Oh, the Education Centre often do some really useful courses for the wives, for while your hubby is away.

7. thanks i will call him at leest ther is some won who is help full and not just wantin to make a cheepe lagh at some won who carnt spell propeley

and i thort we wear all part of the same green family

8. Alternatively you can just take your illiterate little self and **** off back to the day care centre you crawled out from.

9. There is NO WAY that you are this f###ing dumb!

10. If you were a part of my family I’d shoot myself :roll:

11. for the nice guy with the perple head

thanks m8 spoke to his secraty today and have an apointment with him in the morning.

12. Now everyone remember.

Deep breath in
    Deep breath out

Chanting begin.

I will not feed the Troll
    I wiil not feed the Troll

Repeat until urge to do physical damage to self/PC/surroundings goes away.

Now isn't that better.

13. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    A wind up is appreciated, but quit while you are ahead, otherwise it gets very boring. :roll:

14. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t know which line I find funnier!!!

15. Not sure if she is pulling everyones leg, but her use of phonetic spelling and basic grasp of spelling rules (eg "gh" = "ff" and "Cheepe = Cheap [with the "EE"]) suggests she is not a complete turnip but has a good head on her shoulders. All she needs is encouragement. Best course of action, read,read and read! Read anything you can get your hands on, papers, mags, books etc.

There are loads of English courses out there that can help you.

"The failure to read good books both enfeebles the vision and strengthens our most fatal tendency--the belief that the here and now is all there is."
    Allan Bloom

Right, that's my good deed for the day, I'm off to kick some kittens and make next doors rabbit in to a pie :twisted: