Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by mcflurry, Jan 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? Is it quality at a reasonable price, or cheap tat?
  2. Total shite ,there is a reson its used for films and airsofters !
  3. Cheers. Is Templar Assault Systems/Warrior Assault Systems similarly shit? RVOps and TT stock it, but I can't find anything about its IRR cred.
  4. No its better but still not the best templer and worrior are the same come from same factory ,they just put diff lables on them ,however its completely the other end to web-XXX yeah u know the rest !
  5. The obvious question to ask yourself is what do you want it for, and if it's for work, will you be actually able/allowed to use it?
  6. After my 2Lt. warned me away from the SADF M83/assault vests in general, I looked into getting some MOLLE belt kit. Obviously BULLE is **** according to Fatmini, but I stumbled across this-

UK Tactical PLB Mk 6 Gunner Combo

Unsure of its IRR properties/quality, but it does seem ideal for what I'm after. My platoon commander was quite keen on stitched belt kit, but I think it defeats the point of belt kit being customisable.
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Try Troopers, they'll make your kit to order or you can buy from their stock lines here.
    They have much more than the on-line shop shows so if it's not there just ask.
  8. Cheers Cutaway. I emailed them yesterday asking about their South African vest they did a few years ago to see if they had any pictures of it. I considered their off-the-shelf belt kits, which are brilliant value, but I'd rather have PLCE/MOLLE than sewn. When they reply I'll ask them about making something similar to that gunner belt.
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Wonder what this is ?

Fcuk me, it's incredible what that search function can turn up, eh ?
  10. I've seen those two, I was hoping they'd have some more detailed, or left/rear/right/front ones.