Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bulldog Bash 2012

I'm going off to the Bulldog next weekend with a bunch of mates...is anyone else going? If so, fancy meeting up at the main stage bar during Boot Led Zep, Hell's Bells, or any of the others? The above is conditional on me not crashing on the drag strip ( highly likely due to my being a twat ).

Unfortunately not - Bloodstock is the same weekend.

Give yourself a treat and listen to Attica Rage, they're playing on the Sat.

Blimey is that still going....last time I went Dr Feelgood played.... time for my nap now....

Don't you think it's about time you went again? You can sleep during the day there ( everyone will just think you were partying hard through the night )

Unfortunately not - Bloodstock is the same weekend.

Give yourself a treat and listen to Attica Rage, they're playing on the Sat.

Thanks for that, I'll try to keep an ear out for them....have a good time at Bloodstock.

Don't you think it's about time you went again? You can sleep during the day there ( everyone will just think you were partying hard through the night )

The last time we I went even though we did camp...we also spent a couple of hours in the hairdressers in Stratford on Saturday morning... well a girl has to look her best!!! even in a field full of bikers...

Thanks for that, I'll try to keep an ear out for them.QUOTE]

Did you catch them?

No :( they were on at 18:30 on the Saturday, and I was with friends by our tents, shovelling BBQ'd rib eye steaks and lamb (and WKD blue) into my gaping maw....but some of the music scheduling was very ropey (Bad Manners headlining Saturday preceded by a Sex Pistols tribute, GnR, AC/DC & Led Zep tributes ( latter 2 I really wanted to see) all on on Thursday, playing away as we set up our tents near the timing boards.

Security was a bad joke with worse attitude (bring back the patches with prospects in scaffold towers), and there was an air of the HA not trying (loads of stalls didn't turn up, even the Stolen Tool Co. was nothing special ( camping gear stall & pizza bus were both missing), and for £70 on the gate you'd expect a lot more.

The only usp I can see is the strip & rwyb, and the weather was perfect for it, but if you're not into that or it pisses down, you'd feel bloody short changed.

I thought that Bash was closed after HE shot that bloke? Cops have never liked it.

(Wah shield up) Five years of a ten year licence left to run, ( senior plod was against it - have backed off the presence a great deal in last couple of years, not a lot of choice, the overly heavy presence didn't get a lot of fans from the council, traders or residents, especially as Stratford got trashed by custies, hippies, and dole moles a few weeks before the Bash in 09 or 10, with about 9 or 10 coppers on duty ).

(wah shield down)

The South Warwickshire chapter of the Outlaws MC shot Hells Angel Gerry Tobin after the Bulldog Bash a few years ago. They are now in jail, trigger pullers or not, doing 25 to 30 years apiece, and most likely living with the knowledge that they will be targeted for revenge by HAs or their support clubs.

The South Warwickshire chapter of the Outlaws MC shot Hells Angel Gerry Tobin after the Bulldog Bash a few years ago. They are now in jail, trigger pullers or not, doing 25 to 30 years apiece, and most likely living with the knowledge that they will be targeted for revenge by HAs or their support clubs.

They carried out recce's, now if only they'd spotted that there is CCTV all along the motorways and at every service station!

This incident is covered in a book I've got called Outlaws, by Tony Thompson. When he gives the backgrounds of those involved, there is no mention of military backgrounds, something the original members of 1% clubs did have. These lot obviously didn't know how to do a recce.