• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bull Fighting an Awesome sight !!!

Saw this last night - awesome!! The damn bull should be on their Olympic team jumping like that.

I bet there were a lot of arrses doing their best rabbit nose impressions!

Hahahahaahahahaha serves the sick bastards right. No Problems killing Animals as lets face it, they're Meatilicious. But no need to torment them 1st.

Pity the bull didn't 'off' a load of the sick bastards, would have loved it to turn into a fucking disaster. Would have been a bonus if the Stadium had have collapsed on them as well.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It was a marvelous leap though wasn't it? That's pretty impressive for something that literally weighs a ton. On the other hand, once it got into the stands, it was like a bull in a stupid shop.

I'd say a medal too, posthumously.

i saw it on the news last night and thought that will teach em to watch it ha ha!
but was quite gutted when they said it was destroyed later! for a payback display like that they could have at least let the fooker live!

I thought sports had to be fair? If the Bull kills the man with the rag, they all kill the bull, If the bull escapes, They Kill the bull, If the Bull looses the man with the rag kills the bull. So how can it be a sport?

i want a beef burger.

Latest Threads