Bulger Killer Jon Venables Released from Prison

Stupid,stupid,stupid actress. Half of Leverpool must know what he looks like now. I'm surprised we didn't give them new identities in Rotherham or the Falklands where they would fit in
Sending a pedophile to Rotherham?

Imagine stagging on at the barracks with Venables, at 0400hrs, when you are both bored shitless, tired, and looking for things to talk about. It would be so easy for Venable's secrets to come out.
Venables allegedly outed himself to work colleagues whilst going on nights out. So in theory if he did join the army, it’s quite possible he would have outed his identity to someone. You learn a lot from people when stagging on with them.

Anyone got any idea why the press keep saying "Global ban"? Has the rest of the world agreed to protect the kiddie killer?
I often wondered that myself. Wasn’t it some old bag aged about 80 who gave them a life anonymity? I fail to see how anyone would have the power to have a global media ban to protect criminals.. what would they do if someone in Afghanistan printed a story? And I doubt any country outside the EU would be bothered about protecting them..

Anyone got any idea why the press keep saying "Global ban"? Has the rest of the world agreed to protect the kiddie killer?
It comes down to if anyone, anywhere on the planet publishes what the new identities are and the court finds out who did it, there will be a warrent issued for their arrest. If they ever enter the jurisdiction of the court (i.e. the UK, its dependencies or territories) they will be arrested. In other words the court can’t do fcuk all unless the namer is in the UK. This is my understanding, but I stand to be corrected.

It comes down to if anyone, anywhere on the planet publishes what the new identities are and the court finds out who did it, there will be a warrent issued for their arrest. If they ever enter the jurisdiction of the court (i.e. the UK, its dependencies or territories) they will be arrested. In other words the court can’t do fcuk all unless the namer is in the UK. This is my understanding, but I stand to be corrected.

.....So,.... if any Arsser knows anybody out there outside British legal jurisdiction, who might just have happened to overhear a name being banded about, in a pub, bar, night club, police station, just saying,.. like,.. it might just conceivably find its way on to the internet, from a foriegn country, not The UK, god forbid, no, that would be well out of order, wouldn't want that, would we?....Just a random thought!