Bulger Killer Jon Venables Released from Prison

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tuffty, Sep 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read this on the BBC News Page, any takers on how long the fiker will be out this time before he is locked up again ??
  2. 4 days, 5 hours, 12 minutes and 15 seconds.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. WGAF
  4. Hopefully by the end of the day, bet the bugger is stroking the salami to pictures of children as we speak.

His fourth new identity...
  5. Wasn't his original sentence life? Given his repeated reoffending, I'm surprised they keep letting him out.

Perhaps someone in the criminal justice system has taken a great dislike to him, and is hoping that he'll be clocked (or perhaps mistaken for a paediatrician) by some Sun reader somewhere, and burned alive in a 20' wicker phallus.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. If I was in charge of the totally gay namby pamby UK, cunts like him would just be hung on a gallows in the city centre they committed the crime.
    • Like Like x 10
  7. Good point, well put.

As soon as the coppers stop fitting people up for crimes they can't be arsed to solve, I'll agree with you.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. You left wing, tree-hugging liberal... :wink:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Coppers? There will be no place for coppers in my new UK. Just brain washed squaddies.
  10. With hammers?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. That'll be 1, 2 & 3PARA then?

• Like Like x 4

12. Hmmmmm, I'm not sure if the surgical procedure to insert a brain has been perfected yet so you may be expecting a bit too much there. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I know this is the NAAFI, but...

Attached Files:

14. As if those cunts had brains to wash.......!
  15. I thought a shovel was preferable to a hammer.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)