• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

BULGARIA

Just looking for our summer holiday 2007 for myself and wife very intrested in bulgaria anyone been or got any recomendations cheers

I've been - t'was ok. Sofia was very, very cheap - a substantial meal of 5 courses cost six of us about 30 quid. Although I prefered Romania, may be worth considering there?

i went for 2 weeks all inclusive this year, Elinite near to sunny beach. had a good 2 weeks, its not as cheap as you think, but if you get out of the resorts price comes down a fair bit. lots of people trying to sell you apartments, a lot of very attractive women (i was with the missus :x ) but its worth the trip.

overall i enjoyed it, good weather too.

Went to helios beach in obzor last year, its like Pristina without the good bits, couldn't wait to get home and felt I should have had LSSA for my time, absolute sh1thole!!!!!!!! Rant complete green flag please 8O