• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BULGARIA

I've been - t'was ok. Sofia was very, very cheap - a substantial meal of 5 courses cost six of us about 30 quid. Although I prefered Romania, may be worth considering there?

i went for 2 weeks all inclusive this year, Elinite near to sunny beach. had a good 2 weeks, its not as cheap as you think, but if you get out of the resorts price comes down a fair bit. lots of people trying to sell you apartments, a lot of very attractive women (i was with the missus :x ) but its worth the trip.

overall i enjoyed it, good weather too.

Went to helios beach in obzor last year, its like Pristina without the good bits, couldn't wait to get home and felt I should have had LSSA for my time, absolute sh1thole!!!!!!!! Rant complete green flag please 8O

Latest Threads