BULFORD - WHY BULFORD ??

Should we try and move somewhere better than Bulford

• Total voters
The posting order says Bulford - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Can anyone say anything good about it ??

Have we progressed from portacabins and garages yet ??

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:puker:

elovabloke

ADC
THE_EDITOR said:
The posting order says Bulford - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Can anyone say anything good about it ??

Have we progressed from portacabins and garages yet ??

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:puker:
It's near the 303 so easy to get away from, and is near a very good golf course. Thats it - sorry. Nothing like the Abbot's Bar there.

With all these new numbers its difficult to work out - I think it used to be 6 Company is that 4 MI ??

I have head the accomodation is ok, working conditions are new with all the latest kit, social life is outa this world with a great pub in the village - or am I being led down the proverbial path -

please come back the darker side of light !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arai

Old-Salt
Just managed to get away from the sh1thole - Never to return I hope - but it is fast becoming , as has been said before on this forum, the new home of the Int Corps - god help us all

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
can i just say on behalf of everyone...

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha DDDDD
Ah but CR - brew and abuse b1tches are always needed - I hear you have some history there and in sunny Bulford - maybe you could volunteer to help ?????????

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'll give it a go - but it may be beyond my technical competence .............................

THE_EDITOR said:
I have head the accomodation is ok, working conditions are new with all the latest kit, social life is outa this world with a great pub in the village - or am I being led down the proverbial path -

Yeeeees! That feelin in your gut is the one you should trust. Run now!

It was shat then - why should it be any better now!

BB51

Old-Salt
EDITOR

Im afraid it's still portacabins and garages for work mate. 6 coy is now 47 coy - ah times are changing.

Bulford is not as bad as everyone makes out mate - its worse.

Cheers

I saw the new FAS style 4 MI Bn ORBAT today. 6 companies based in Bulford. Why, why, why? I thought the long term plan was to move the Army further North where property is cheaper. The non-CS MI Sects can be based anywhere, which is why all the new 1 MI Bn Sects are in JHQ.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Jobs Offered 0
C The Training Wing 4
Sgt Jobsearch Jobs Offered 0