Buiscuits(?) Brown

Good evening,I recently found some old rations.Today i opened a packet of BtsB which had a number stamped on it "0488".I dont know if this is an obscure MOD ref or the date of issue/origin?
They are at least 20 yrs old to my knowledge.They were perfect.amazing.Shame some other issue kit/stuff doesnt last as well.I have also a tin of steak & kidney pudding,same vintage ,a bit rusty.Any thoughts?
PS I also used to enjoy school dinners in the 50s/60s

HSF???

That's a bit obscure is it not. Worse than freemasons I hear.

Good evening,I recently found some old rations.Today i opened a packet of BtsB which had a number stamped on it "0488".I dont know if this is an obscure MOD ref or the date of issue/origin?
They are at least 20 yrs old to my knowledge.They were perfect.amazing.Shame some other issue kit/stuff doesnt last as well.I have also a tin of steak & kidney pudding,same vintage ,a bit rusty.Any thoughts?
You could try opening it!

you could learn to spell "biscuits". Then open the stew & use the jagged edge of the tin to cut your throat?

In the 70's I tried a box of 10 in 1 that was dated in the late 40's, everything was edible, although the tinned sponge cake was sort of like a tinned sponge, both in taste and texture. The cheese and crackers were great, as was the swiss steak.

Flash, WTF is a swiss steak? Does it have holes in it or is it a secret thing?

Do you smear your cock with Nutella to attract them, you little fat fucker?
You do realize that I am not unknown on this site and that I am 6ft, 14st and 32" waist

Edit to add: Ok, I'm more of a 34" waist but only when I've been on the wye valley beer.

Do you smear your cock with Nutella to attract them, you little fat fucker?
Are we going for the record of sockpuppets on one thread?

Does the OP need to be a sockpuppet for it to count.

If you-wa wanna beat the rest-ah,
If you-wa wanna be the beh eh eh stah!
Dedication's wha choo ne ee ee dah!
If you wanna be a sockpuppet wanker record breaker, yeahhhhh!

Try the fish.