Bugsy Talking out of his hoop...Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACAB

LE
You will excuse me for posting this but this cannot go unanswered:

"So, to make facts clear: @ACAB started a (for me highly embarrassing) thread about ten (that's 10)years ago in which he highlighted other websites on which I'd bigged myself up and claimed to have done things that weren't' true. In essence, I was held to be the first ex-squaddie since the dawn of mankind to have bigged himself up."

I've searched back to the requisite period ... and surprise, surprise found nothing of the sort.

I call Bugsy Bullshit.

Hey mate, is this the CQMS office? Oh, okay, over the other side, okay cheers mate.

Oh, while I'm here, Bugsy seems to be your Site Mental, don't let him get to you.

You will excuse me for posting this but this cannot go unanswered:

"So, to make facts clear: @ACAB started a (for me highly embarrassing) thread about ten (that's 10)years ago in which he highlighted other websites on which I'd bigged myself up and claimed to have done things that weren't' true. In essence, I was held to be the first ex-squaddie since the dawn of mankind to have bigged himself up."

I've searched back to the requisite period ... and surprise, surprise found nothing of the sort.

I call Bugsy Bullshit.
I'm only surprised, that you're surprised.

The more attention paid to him the more he'll carry on posting. In the end it's all down to the forum members whether he gets that attention or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads