• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Bugs live in Hairspray ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Sorry but i really wanted to put this in the arrse hole but i cant post to it.
Just a weird thing that has been discovered.

LINK HERE
 
#2
jarrod248 said:
You use hairspray? Puff
but i dont buy it i use yours. Fudge packer
 
#3
jarrod248 said:
ark-angel said:
jarrod248 said:
You use hairspray? Puff
but i dont buy it i use yours. Fudge packer
If you've touched my hair straighteners you are dead meat.
Bugger that's what they are i thought they were for the grotty tissues under your mattress ;)
 
#4
jarrod248 said:
ark-angel said:
jarrod248 said:
ark-angel said:
jarrod248 said:
You use hairspray? Puff
but i dont buy it i use yours. Fudge packer
If you've touched my hair straighteners you are dead meat.
Bugger that's what they are i thought they were for the grotty tissues under your mattress ;)
So you've been under my mattress as well? Looking for porn? Anything you want to tell us?
You'd be so lucky that somebody would stoop that low. :wink:
 
#5
jarrod248 said:
ark-angel said:
jarrod248 said:
ark-angel said:
jarrod248 said:
You use hairspray? Puff
but i dont buy it i use yours. Fudge packer
If you've touched my hair straighteners you are dead meat.
Bugger that's what they are i thought they were for the grotty tissues under your mattress ;)
So you've been under my mattress as well? Looking for porn? Anything you want to tell us?
yes its very easy to escape from your sado masochistic jungle and i am not working for you anymore, so stop harassing me or i go to the papers.
 
#6
You shaved me with that lady shave your boyfriend bought you dont you remember i was the victim in your back sack and crack attempt with a blunt blade. i now look like Bruce Willis at the end of a die hard fight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top