Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Cutaway, Jan 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

FUCK IT !

I give up.
    The Über Mod or whoever it is fucking around with the fucking NAAFI Bar has fucking won.
    Any fucking post with a fucking link to a fucking story get shuffled into the fucking "Internet link" thread !

There is now no fucking reason whatsoever to not to fill every fucking post with the full fucking blurb instead of posting a bastard wanking shitty poes link.

Any cunt that wants to find the fucking original pissing story is more than fucking welcome to Google the fucker, I'm letting all you wankers fucking guess from now on.

The chickenshit tosser(s) - who is/are so nadless they haven't admitted to fucking around with the threads - haven't even fucking transferred the other posts.

YAAFM !
  2. .

Somebody needs a hug.......
  3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

That was fucking quick.

4. would you like to borrow my dog? Great for "stress relief" :wink:
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

No, actually I'd like to know the 'reaoning' behind the moronic merging of all

Can't we merge them all into two ?
    ie. one with pictures and one with words.
  6. It would make life easier for the mods.

Hang on? I don't think thats the idea behind the site is it? Does the site revolve around some mods or is it for the membership?
  7. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Nicht ich
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Whoever it was hasn't had the minerals to fess up.

I fucking hope they never get in a position of authority.
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Let's make life easier for 'some' Mods.

Everything should be in black and white so that we at the lower end of the food chain can understand it.

How about one forum for Regulars, one for Civvies and a third for TA/Sp staff/Others.

a) Males, Females, Sreechers/Jousters/Others.
    b) Single, Closed relationship, Open relationship, Desperate sexual predator (DSP)
    c) Black, White, Asian, Goffel/Others.
    d) Politically Aware though believed by others to be unaware (PA,) Politically Unaware though believed by others to be aware (PU) and Others.
    e) With Gonads (G+), Without Gonads (G-), With Enough Gonads to admit that they're the one who is fucking up the boards (WEG) and Others.

Now children (said in the voice of Chef from South Park) under this new system anyone who is:
    TA, DSP, PA and unsure of their gonad categorisation, could run their finger down the list until they came to the correct forum in the new liberal Arrse.

Fuck it ! Whatever you write will probably end up in the Arrse Hole if it doesn't follow Party Policy anyway.
  10. You forgot a category: Maroon headed walts :lol: