• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bugger, Bugger, Bugger

Timing fcuked again. The "Real Great Escape" is on C5 NOW and I've just had a call from a young, blond Chec girl who wants my children, WTF, can someone let me know the details about this prog.

JJ

:cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give us her number, I'll pop round do the deed and you can watch your programme, bingo bango bongo! everyones happy :D

P.S you can keep any offspring as I've got two of me own :D

Anything you need to know, ask my way. My grandafther was in the great escape (the real one, not the steve mcqueen version).

johnojohnson said:
Timing fcuked again. The "Real Great Escape" is on C5 NOW and I've just had a call from a young, blond Chec girl who wants my children, WTF, can someone let me know the details about this prog.

JJ

Never mind the all that telly tosh, its the morning after, and we want to hear about this young, blonde, Czech lovely.

Sleeper_service said:
johnojohnson said:

JJ

Never mind the all that telly tosh, its the morning after, and we want to hear about this young, blonde, Czech lovely.
He probably sacked her & watched the programme... :roll: :lol:

DozyBint said:
Sleeper_service said:
johnojohnson said:

JJ

Roughly from behind for the best of both worlds?

DozyBint said:
Sleeper_service said:
johnojohnson said:

JJ

I for one am hoping that it was a deeply sordid and prolonged sexscapade, and that hes going to let us vicariously, share in his adventure. Cmon Dozy, hands up, you know your're partial to a little voyeuristic filth. 8O :wink: :D

Sleeper_service said:
DozyBint said:
Sleeper_service said:
johnojohnson said:

JJ

I for one am hoping that it was a deeply sordid and prolonged sexscapade, and that hes going to let us vicariously, share in his adventure. Cmon Dozy, hands up, you know your're partial to a little voyeuristic filth. 8O :wink: :D
But of course S_s... :twisted: 8O :lol:

Latest Threads