Bugattis Veyron Video

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Trip_Wire, Feb 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I thought this was a great video, on this car. I didn't really know where to place it, so I put it here. What a car! :lol:

Bugatti's Veyron is the world's most expensive and powerful production car ever.

Link to video.:

http://www.flixxy.com/bugatti-veyron-test-drive.htm

2. Maybe in Lonely Hearts? Or maybe the TA forum? Or possibly the Int Cell.

Or you could have stuck it in the fcuking Motoring forum.

Please tell me you were never COP or FAC?

3. FYI, you can probably count on one hand the people on Arrse who are not Clarkson disciples and didn't see this over a year ago.

The show goes out on Monday nights on BBC America (Ch 264 on Directv) if you're interested.

4. Err - the 'Motoring' board

5. yawn, yawn, a better video is the Top Gear of Hammond in the Veyron v a Typhoon!!
    A close run thing....not!!!!!

6. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I normally don't watch BBC America. I don't have Direct TV, I have cable, (Comcast) which no doubt has the BBC channel too. So, many channels, so little time!

A friend send this video link, to me in an e-mail. I thought it was a good one to share. I hadn't seen it before and know very little about that particular motor company and that car. I have never seen or heard 'Clarkson,' whom I assume, is the narrator on the video. He sounded VERY British though! :wink:

I hadn't really hadn't noticed a 'motoring' thread here on ARRSE. I've found it now though and will, if I have something like this in the future, post it in that forum.

As a foreigner, I tend to post the majority of my posts, here in this forum. I guess, the Mods could move it to motoring, if they wished.

7. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Moved to Motoring...

8. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Thanks SS! :wink: