BuffH*on at it again......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Dec 18, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,862149,00.html

"The UN security council resolution 1441 requires that there should be a further discussion amongst members of the security council, but all that does depend clearly on the findings of the weapons inspectors and the judgment that members of the security council make as a result of those findings."

Mr Hoon added: "We do not require the specific agreement of the security council.

Mr Hoon, with all due respect to your pay scale, we have a Prime Minister to make these sort of statements, and the last time I looked, it wasn't you.
  2. It was also interesting to note that amongst the many items in his statement yesterday to the HoC (Wed 18/12/02) - He casually mentioned the improved battlefield Ambulances ... Hmm, I'm sure that must be of comfort then ?
  3. I'm sure the couches in the back are, yeah  ;)

Did anyone see Hoon's interview on Newsnight lastnight?
    I take a dim view when politicians are asked a simple question and then proceed to avoid it, only to be asked again.  
    Interviewer: Are you waiting to be told by the American's what they expect from you?

Hoon: Well, blurblurblurblur.....................zzzzzzzzzz.

Interviewer: But, and at the risk of sounding repetitive, are you waiting to be told by the Americans what they expect from from?

Hoon: Ah, well, yaddayaddayadda..................zzzzzz.

GAH! Talk about insulting your intelligence  :mad:
  4. One to many froms and one too few you's. oops.