Budweiser Ad-9/11

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Sep 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has made it around already but I just got it and thought it was timely in view of the "Ground Zero mosque" debate. The email indicated this was aired only once before it became politically incorrect.

Apologies also to those who do not care for Budweiser, Americans or big horses.
  2. Do you have a link?
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I don't get it.

A load of big **** off horses tow a carriage to NY and then they all stop and bow their heads?

What has that got to do with 9/11, ground zero, mosques or shit dog piss beer?
  4. I think you need more counseling about furry toys etc.
  5. Ok struggling to see how any of that had to do with 9/11.
  6. You had to "be there"
  7. I have to ask, does anyone in the US not get on the outrage subway when something as emotive as 9-11 gets used to sell beer ?
    I cant imagine Fullers using the London bombings to promote London Pride for example.......
  8. And can someone fix that really fcuken annoying bug that repeats the last word on some lines of a post ?
  9. That over the top American-sentimentality makes me cringe.
  10. They were

Be There
  11. As some of your posts do me old man.
  12. Budwieser tastes like watered down piss anyway. Give me a Budvar (real Budwieser) anyday.
  13. Is there any truth in the rumour that, during the filming, one of the horses was killed in a collision with a Yemeni cab driver who had been in America for one day and who promptly declared that the accident was "the will of allah"?

Last time I was in New York I was waiting in Battery Park for the ferry to Ellis Island. Half a dozen Muslims got their mats out and started praying towards Mecca. From where I was standing, it looked very like they were praying to the Statue of Liberty. If I'd had a camera with me I'd be a rich man by now.